Part 9 (Chapter 27) The Beast/The Gem/Descendant of the Beast

Willa: You two are a little confusing.

Ava: It's been 15 years. We're adjusting.

(the Moonstone started glowing randomly)
(the Werewolves necklaces started flashing out of nowhere)

Wyatt: That's the alert flash.

Wynter: What could it mean?

Willa: Let's find out.

(Willa and Wyatt walked in front of the Moonstone and placed their right hands on it)
(their heads snapped up and their eyes were glowing white)
(they were seeing a Vision from the Moonstone)
(it had Mermaids swimming at the North Pacific Island)
(Sirens swam there)(the mermaids started swimming away as fast as they could)
(after a while, the island blowed up)
(the Sirens swam away)
(the Siren Queen came up facing them)(she said "The South Pacific is next. Then the Eastern Ocean. The Southwest Breeze and Southeast Pacific are gonna be done for as well after that. After all of that, it's off to Seabrook for the Hybrid Princess. She won't see us coming. We're gonna take her and use her. Mwahahahaha!")(she went back in and swam away)
(the vision was done)
(Willa and Wyatt's eyes stopped glowing)(they let go of the Moonstone and turned to face Ava and A-Lan slowly)

Ava: What?

Willa: The Moonstone had a Vision of the North Pacific Island being destroyed by sirens. then one of them came up. I guess it was the Queen.

Wyatt: They are going to destroy every island where Mermaids live.

(Ava was surprised)

Ava: What!?

(the Zombies, Humans and Aliens walked by)

Ava: Which ones?

Willa: North Pacific. Which they already did. South Pacific, Eastern Ocean, Southwest Breeze and Southeast Pacific.

Ava: (relieved) Good. As long as they don't find North, South and East Greenland. I'm good.

Wyatt: Why?

Ava: That's where the Hybrid Beast lives. If any siren goes there, it's done for with Mermaid and Alien Hybrids. That's how they became a thing. The first Mermaid and Alien had twins. They were both girls. They had a very strong bond. They were inseparable. On their 7th birthday, they merged into one and became a Beast. The species is unknown. It killed it's parents and consumed their bodies. That's how it survives. It can only be destroyed by Sirens. No one knows what it can do. Whoever goes, never comes back. Only one Merperson has survived, and they documented everything.  The Documents are in a secured safe in the Basement of the Magic Library on Aqualandia. No Merperson knows where both locations are. That's what makes them both so safe and secure. They're unable to be found. The same person that survived the visit is a descendant of the Beast. They are still alive today. They made a map to both locations and hid it in Seabrook Library. It is confusing for us Mermaids that they have been here on land. We all know the story. But, who is this person? What makes them so mysterious and congruent? They never broke a rule. Most of us believe they are a girl. Some of us believe they are a boy. Only 85% and 15% of us.

Willa: Wow.

Wynter: I want to know who this person is right now.

(a very beautiful woman walked over in a cute outfit)

Matilda