Part 4 (Chapter 16) The Mermaid Queen's Daughter Arrives

*The next day. At the beach. Everyone is there.

Bree: Isn't it so cool? We met Mermaids.

Addison: Yeah. It's incredible.

Zed: They came out on this exact beach.

Wyatt: I was fascinated.

*They three girls came out with tails and steamed themselves dry. After they were dry. Their tails disappeared and legs replaced them. They stood up and brushed the sand off. They are wearing the clothes they bought yesterday. They saw the group when they turned forward. (they looked back at the ocean, at the group again then at each other.

Micayla: This is really bad.

*They looked at the group and ran to them. They stopped when they got near them.

Zed: Hello Mermaids!

Maria: OK. Why did we just run to people who live on land?

Miranda: We're still new here. We need to prevent Ava from finding A-Lan.

A-Lan: Wait, what?

Micayla: Damn it. He is now curious.

Maria: All thanks to your big mouth, you got ourselves in trouble with making contact with Aliens! And, for you falling in love with one!

Micayla: I can't help it! It feels like my gills are suffocating from not saying anything. I had to say something. You know that's what happens when I am keeping something.

Maria: Yeah. You have grandpa's genes.

Micayla: Hi land people.

Addison: Hi.

Miranda: Addison, right?

Addison: Yeah.

Miranda: When on land, what is the best thing to do when you are in a terrible situation?

Addison: Yeah. You won't be getting the answer you will expect.

Micayla: Why are land people so formal, casual and modern?

A-Spen: That's what we thought when we first came here.

Zed: Yeah. Not to mention that crazy entrance last year.

A-Spen: We did not expect that to happen.

Addison: Everything worked out in the end. We graduated from high school and went to Mountain College.

Zed: We had the best year ever.

*The Ocean gained big waves.

Wyatt: Whoa. How is that happening?

*Wyatt pointed out the big waves and the Mermaids turned around to look at it. They became tense and gulped. In a while. The waves became bigger.

Addison: Whoa! How is that happening?

Miranda: That's what happens when a member of the Royal Family comes up to land.

*They were all surprised.

Everyone: What!?

Addison: Royal Family!?

Micayla: Yes.

*After a while. A Mermaid with a Bright Pastel Blue tail and shell bra flew out of a wave. When she was completely outside the wave, she became dry and she did a triple front flip while her tail turned into legs. She fell onto the sand and stuck the landing. The waves went down in a flash. Everyone is looking at her.

~Ava Waters