Part 6 (Chapter 23) Ava and A-Lan/The Truth About Ava and A-Lan

*A-Lan ran in the Ocean. When he got deeper, he stopped running and placed Ava in the water. After a Moment. Ava gained her strength, lung capacity and gill moisture. After another moment. Ava turned into a Mermaid. A-Lan saw her transform. After a while. She woke up. In a while. Ava turned around and swam to the shore. A-Lan watched her. He walked out of the Ocean. Ava laid on the dry sand as her Mermaid self. She was gaining air.

A-Lan: Hey Ava.

*A-Lan sat down beside her.

Ava: Hey A-Lan. How did you know where I was?

A-Lan: I overheard Wanda talking to three of your siblings.

Ava: Wow.

*Andrew, Alena and Aaliyah ran over and sat beside their sister.

Andrew: Ava.

Ava: Hey.

Alena: Who is this Alien dude? We can't even get his name.

*Ava sat up and scooted backwards a bit.

Alena: Remember that story that mom told all of us.

Aaliyah: Yeah. About your birth father torturing our mom and leaving with your twin brother. Yeah, we do.

Andrew: Why are you asking?

Ava: Because he is my twin brother.

*They are all confused.

Ava: Here. (holds out left hand) Grab my arm. I'll show you.

*they grabbed her arm and saw her memory. After a while. They let go and he dropped her arm. They are very surprised.

Ava: That's it.

Andrew: Wow.

Aaliyah: What happened to you?

Ava: I was stuck in a room. I don't know where I was. But, I know it has something to do with the Werewolves.

Alena: Wanda told us.

A-Lan: And, I overheard everything.

Andrew: Is this dude for real?

*Ava smiled. She looked at A-Lan. A-Lan looked at her.

A-Lan: To be honest. You look very pretty as a Mermaid.

Ava: Thank you.

A-Lan: I also like the color of your hair.

Ava: My Hair is mostly Pastel Blue in the Ocean. My Hair is Sky Blue when I'm out of the water in the sun. My Hair is Night Blue when I'm out of the water in the night. Only as a Mermaid.

A-Lan: That's really cool.

*After a while. Ava was completely dry. She transformed out of her tail to legs. Her hair changed back to the color it was before she transformed back to Mermaid.

Ava: Now that I found you, I feel 100%. I don't remember the times when I was a baby. But, I do remember having an Alien Twin Brother, named A-Lan. My mom told me that he was named after our father.

A-Lan: (smiles) I'm am very happy about this. My dad told me stories about my twin sister and my birth mother.

Ava: Like what?

A-Lan: That they were his favorite girls. He told me that he started feeling this terrible feeling in his stomach and just randomly bursted out negative emotions to mom. He had no idea what he was doing. He tried to take you with him but she jumped into the Ocean and swam away as quick as she could to get away. Then he calmed down and realized what just happened. He made a terrible mistake and regretted it for the rest of his life.