Part 3 (Chapter 12) The Mermaids

*At Seabrook Bank. The three mermaids came in and exchanged their money for real money.

Receptionist: What a surprise. Your kind of money is really rare. They look so familiar. Have you used it very much?

Miranda: Not really. We started using this money this century. The last picture was an ancestor. She is very majestic.

Receptionist: Cool. ID?

*They got out their Wallets from their left breast. Their wallets have seashell designs on them. They opened their wallets and showed her their ID's.

Receptionist: Wow. I like your wallets. I had one just like it when I was a teenager. I grew into this town when I moved here. I changed. I dyed my hair blonde, I started to wear clothes that cover a lot of skin, and I became more active on my legs.

*The Mermaids are suspicious with her. They closed their wallets and put them away in their left breast.

Micayla: What about the money? We came here to exchange our money for real money so we can buy proper clothes. It's not very appropriate to go places on land in swimsuits.

Maria: So, can you please help us?

Receptionist: Sure.

*She exchanged their money with real money.

Receptionist: What are your names?

Miranda: I'm Miranda Oyster.

Micayla: I'm Micayla Pearl.

Maria: And, I'm Maria Pearl.

Receptionist: I'm Molly Daggers. If you want any help with anything finance related, I'm that woman.

Micayla: Thanks.

Molly: You girls remind me of myself when I was your age. I tell my children stories about my past as Fairytales and they don't know that they are about me.

Maria: What's your Maiden name?

Molly: Ocean.

Micayla: Good to know.

Miranda: Thanks for your help. We will get going now.

Molly: You're Welcome. Have a great day.

Maria: You too.

*The Mermaids turned around and left. At the "Summer Clothing Store." The Mermaids came in. A woman with green hair, pale skin, and a Z-Band walked over.

Lizzy: Welcome to the "Summer Clothing Store." I'm Lizzy Rose. What are you looking for?

Miranda: Anything that is appropriate to wear in town.

Lizzy: You look like the kind of people that like summers and that enjoy swimming and the fresh air. Follow me.

*Lizzy lead them to an aisle with comfortable Summer clothes.

Lizzy: Here we are. We have changing rooms across from here. When you found the right clothes, head over to the register. And, be careful on what you choose. You don't want to spend all of your money.

Miranda: OK. Thanks Lizzy.

Lizzy: OK. Help yourselves. Be sure to check the prices before buying.

Micayla: We will.

Maria: No worries.

Lizzy: OK.

*She walked away. The girls started looking for clothes. After a while. They found cheap, cute summer clothes.

Micayla