Part 5 (Chapter 19) Ava Offends Everyone

*Later.

Wyatt: So. Mermaids are Majestic?

Ava: Yes. Only Mermaids are Majestic.

Willa: Werewolves can be majestic.

*Ava shook her head.

Ava: Majestic creatures are peaceful, kind, sweet, caring, united, friendly and not dangerous. Werewolves and Zombies. Not really.

Zed: We are the strongest Creatures.

Ava: I believe that. They only get their strength from their minds, attitude, gestures, movements and how they react in a negative way. Such as physical attraction and hate. Majestic creatures get their strength from their strength from the same things in a positive way. Such as mental attraction and love.

Willa: Now you're just talking about Good and Bad.

Ava: That's what I am saying.

Wynter: You just got yourself into trouble miss.

Ava: I see Aliens authentic. I see Monsters dangerous, negative and hateful.

Willa: Hey!

Eliza: That is offensive!

Ava: Good. You seem to get it now.

Wyatt: You should learn how to keep your worse to yourself.

Ava: I'm sorry. I'm just being honest about myself. (mumbles) They are so freakish and arrogant.

Monsters: Excuse me!?

Ava: Wow. They actually heard that.

Willa: Wyatt, Zed!

*Wyatt and Zed walked to her and grabbed her arms. She became scared.

Willa: We need something to prevent her from seeing where we're taking her.

*Eliza had an idea and left. Ava gulped.

Ava: What are you going to do to me?

Wynter: We're going to lock you up in a room with no access to air.

Ava: I can live without air. I've been living in the Ocean.

Willa: No food or water.

Wyatt: Just a room with nothing but torture.

*Ava was surprised. She struggled. After a while. Eliza came back with a blindfold. She tossed it to Zed and he caught it. Wyatt helped Zed blindfold Ava. She started to get tears.

Ava: Please stop this.

Wyatt: Stay quiet.

*They left. A-Li and A-Spen walked to A-Lan. A-Lan is sad.

A-Li: Are you OK?

A-Lan: No. I discover that I have a sister. She offends the Zombies and Werewolves and they are going to torture her for punishment. Nothing to help her survive. Who knows how long it will go? What if she is left in there until she dies? What about her Family? They will be worried about her.