Part 7 (Chapter 24) The Sirens (Part 1)

Queen Alena

Hair:

Tail:

Tail:

*In the Depths of Seabrook's Ocean

*In the Depths of Seabrook's Ocean. In the Castle. Queen Alena is sitting in her throne. After a while. Ava and her siblings swam over.

Queen Alena: Kids. Where were you?

Aaliyah: On land.

Queen Alena: Kids. Why?

Alena: First of all. We were looking for Ava.

Andrew: Then out of nowhere, an Alien named A-Lan ran to the ocean with Ava.

Queen Alena: A-Lan? What's his last name?

Alena: Cortes.

Queen Alena: What's wrong with Ava?

Aaliyah: She was singing like a siren. Seven minutes later. She lost her voice.

Queen Alena: Siren!?

*Ava nodded.

Queen Alena: (surprised) They're back.

Aaliyah: Who's back?

(Ava started feeling weak)

Queen Alena: Take her to her room and call A.J. He'll watch her and take care of her.

(they left)
(back on land)
(everyone is near the Moonstone in Zombietown)

Willa: That was weird.

Wyatt: It was like Ava was screaming.

Addison: The other Mermaids said it was the Siren's Scream.

Willa: What's a Siren?

Addison: My grandma and mom told me stories about Mermaids and Sirens. Sirens are Mermaids. But, they are not so friendly. They are Dangerous. It's hard to explain. They are known as sirens from their scream and singing. Except. They are dangerously beautiful.

Willa: Never trust the most beautiful people and animals. They could get you.

Addison: My grandma showed me a Video of a Siren Screaming. It was pretty creepy. But, it was worth it.

Eliza: Why would they tell you stories and show you pictures and photos?

Addison: They wanted me to be prepared for the future. Just in case. There is another story.

A-Li: What is it?

Addison: It has not existed. But, it was a theory.

Bree: Tell us.

Addison: When two twins that share the same DNA find each other, the Mermaid would scream just like a siren for a pretty long time until she loses her voice. That is when the Sirens come. It has been a theory by Alicia Cortes, Andrew Cortes, Amelia Moon and Matrix Storm.

A-Lan: What?

Addison: Alicia Cortes, Andrew Cortes, Amelia Moon and Matrix Storm had a theory about this. They were two couples. My grandma told me about them and taught me their theory.

A-Lan: Alicia and Andrew are my dad's parents.

Addison: Wait. Does that mean that Amelia and Matrix are your mom's parents?

A-Lan: I guess so.

Addison: The theory is real. You and Ava are the twins.

Eliza: Wait. Does that mean we will be invaded by Sirens?

Zed: When we see a very beautiful girl, we look away.

Addison: Got it.

Willa: I never trust those people and animals.

Addison: My Grandma told me that Aliens and Mermaids are immune to the Siren's scream and singing. I'm surprised.