Part 9 (Chapter 29) The Mission/Ava (Part 1)

(Willa and Wyatt turned around)

Addison: What did you guys see?

Wyatt: We saw Mermaids Looking for Ava. They met back here. The same three mermaids were there as well.

Wyatt: Explain why.

Willa: The vision started to glitch.

Wyatt: We think the presence of the sirens caused it. They said that they will make them like them.

Willa: It went blank then showed a clear image. Then it was interrupted by Ava somehow. She warned us that the Mermaids are in danger, and not the Mermen. She also told us to accompany A-Lan on the mission she sent him on.

Wyatt: She also told us that we should bring her body, because it's the only way to keep her safe.

A-Lan: That makes sense. I already get why.

(Lena and her kids turned to face him)

Zed: Why?

A-Lan: Just out of nowhere, all of this information popped into my head.

Addison: That's the third thing.

Zed: That means, the next thing will be communicating with his birth mother, step dad and siblings. Then he can turn into a Merman.

A-Lan: That seems about right. She did say I would start to develop these things after she gave me her soul.

Lena: What the!? I am just getting surprised everyday, am I?

Aaliyah: You are.

Andrew: Aaliyah got pregnant yesterday, found your second twin before that day, and now you figure out that our sister gave half of her soul to her twin brother. It's basically the month of surprises.

Lena: Just like how Mr. Fluster arrived on the 5th. A day earlier than he was supposed to.

Alena: You were happy.

Lena: I was happy because I was very busy. I am thankful that he came early. That way, he could supervise and help out with the Crystal Ceremony. It was better than the others in the past.

Andrew: Yeah. Because you didn't let dad do it.

Lena: Yeah. That's why I chose your uncle.

Aaliyah: We had fun with him.

Andrew: Yeah. Just wait until the North Pacific Merfolks arrive.

Lena: At least we got more visitors.

Alena: Mom. The Eastern Ocean Merpeople just arrived. They are in the castle warning our dad.

Lena: What about?

Alena: I can't seem to get what they are saying.

Lena: Just like the North Pacific.

Aaliyah: Mom. I just saw the Eastern Ocean Island get destroyed. It was blown up.

Lena: What? How?

Aaliyah: I tried looking for witnesses. I found nothing.

Lena: That's weird. There's always a reason for something.

Willa: The Sirens. They can't understand because they must have something that is blocking them to try to reach them.

Wyatt: They're off to the Southwest Breeze next.

Aaliyah: I don't get it. There should be something or someone.

Lena: I don't get it. My mother always told me that my kids could see a reason to what they saw. This would be so much better if my parents were here.