Part 5 (Chapter 21) The History of Aliens and Mermaids

*At the Beach. Everyone is there. Wanda and Zoey are there as well. They are playing. The Mermaids came out of the Ocean and ran to the group.

Micayla: Do you know where Ava is? Every Merperson is worried. Her family is worried the most.

Maria: She didn't come back yesterday. She was supposed to be doing Morning announcements. Andrew ended up doing them.

Micayla: She was also supposed to be showing off her newest Mermaid Tail Design.

Maria: Where the hell is Ava Aleah Waters!!

*They were all surprised.

Zed: Hold up a second. There are Morning announcements?

Wynter: She's a Fashion Designer for Mermaid Tails!?

Micayla: And Shell Bras.

Maria: (growls) Now tell us. Where is she!

Willa: If we knew, would you be interested in knowing?

Micayla: (barks) We are warning you. If you don't tell us. We will scrape you down until you no longer have skin or flesh.

Wyatt: How?

*Maria waved her right hand in the air. A Pastel Blue Orb of Magic appeared in her hand.

Maria: Like this.

*She thought of the last person they tortured. The Orb showed her thought. Everyone was surprised. Maria closed her hand. The Orb vaporized.

Micayla: We can tear your skin by scraping it with hot water. We can burn your flesh with burning air. We can dry up your lungs by decreasing it's moisture. We can do anything to torture land people.

Maria: Such as you freaks.

*They became afraid of them.

Miranda: I'm sorry for their behavior. They can get very emotional and serious when it comes to a threat. They just want to know where she is and if she's coming back. No harm done.

*They calmed down.

Willa: Don't worry about it. She's fine. She got injured and she can't walk.

Wyatt: We're taking very good care of her.

Wynter: She's perfectly fine. We got everything under control.

*Micayla and Maria calmed down and took a deep breath.

Micayla: As long as she is in water for at least 17 hours.

Maria: Mermaids cannot survive on land over 3 days. On day four, they start to lose their moisture. After two days, on the seventh day. Their lungs get dried out and their gills start to throb. After three days. Day 11. They lose their body strength. After two days. On day 14. They slowly start to die. Mermaids cannot live without swimming in water. It's what keeps us alive.  For Royals. It is so different. All of us Mermaids heard that the eldest daughter, Ava Waters, can survive on land for a pretty long time. None of us even know why. But her other siblings. They can go for about a week to 11 days. On day 20. Boom. They are dead.

Wynter: How do you know this stuff?

Micayla: From the Aquastria Library. They've got a lot of good stories.

Maria: Us three read a Legend.

Micayla: It is so mythical, mysterious, adventurous and romantic.

Miranda: It is about a man and woman. A Merman and an Alien.

Micayla: They were her great grandparents. We didn't know it until we heard about it.

Maria: We were so surprised.

Micayla: Who knew that one single Mermaid has an ancestor that was an Alien?

Maria: At least she isn't one. That would've gone wrong.

Wyatt: What if she was?

Micayla: Then the Depths of the Ocean would be in Danger.

Miranda: It is said that Aliens hate Mermaids.

Willa: OK. Is that it?

Maria: We hate Aliens as well. That is it.

A-Li: Wow.

Miranda: It's not much of a surprise for you. You know the story and saying, right?

A-Spen: Yeah.

A-Li: Our parents told us about it.

A-Lan: I'm starting to doubt that the rivalry between Mermaids and Aliens should be continued. It has an unfair advantage.

Micayla: How would you know? You're not a Merman.

A-Lan: Obviously. But, I am an Alien and Ava is a Mermaid.

Maria: Why are you talking like that? It's not like you two have a connection.

A-Lan: (shrugs) Maybe we do.

Maria: You are weird.

*Wanda ran over.

Wanda: You three werewolves!

Werewolves: What?

Wanda: Zoey and I saw one boy and two girls come out of the Ocean. They swam in a huge wave and flipped forward onto the sand, sticking the landing with legs. One. The boy is cute. Two. We want to be friends with the girls.

*The three mermaids made upset and furious faces. Everyone looked at them.

Micayla: We told those three to not come looking for Ava with us or alone.

Maria: Yet. They  came anyway.

Miranda: They're her siblings. They care about her.

Maria: You know what? Let's just go back. We'll just wait. Besides. Be have business to do.

Miranda: Let's go.

*They ran to the ocean jumping inside swimming away.

Wanda: Whoa. What was that?