Chapter 6 - Season 2.6

"Alright guys, let's get down t business! First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman. Puck I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" Mr. Schue said

"Are you kidding me? Iruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights." Maddison just rolled her eyes, obviously he was exaggerating 

"Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn said sarcastically

"And now, drumroll, Finn! Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month...First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." Before the teacher could continue Santana spoke.

"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." This comment was ignored by the man as he read about the other team they will be competing against.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the Warren Township continuing education program. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs."

"Is that legal?"

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?"

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck suggested but Mr. Schue payed no attention and continued on 

"Moving on. Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing." As they split for the group it didn't go unnoticed that Kurt tried to join the girls' team.

"Kurt, gonna say it again. Boys team." Begrudgingly Kurt walked over to the boys. 

- The next day - 

Maddison walked with Santana mindlessly taking till the Latiana asked the brunette a question 

"Hey,do you want to come round tonight? We can watch a movie, order in, and havesome lady kisses?"

"Sorry San, I can't."

"History project, Hazel's coming over."

"Can't you just liked ditch her?"

"I can't this project is worth like 25%." Before Santana could make a comment, the pair were interrupted by the girl in question

"Hey Maddie, are we still on for tonight?"

"Yeah totally..." Before the girls could continue their conversation Santana dragged the brunette away, it was fair to say since helping Maddie and joining the Glee Club Hazel is always there and Santana was not a fan. The ginger and brunette had gotten closer since the latter helped sign for Maddie and Santana was slightly jealous. 

"I guess I'll see you later." Hazel shouted at Maddison's retreating figure 

"San that was rude." Maddie told the Latina who decided to play dumb 

"Oh, were you not finished with your conversation?" The brunette a look before speaking again 

"What do you have against Hazel anyways?"

"She's just always there and with you, like seriously tell me you can see the look she gives you?"

"You're so jealous...plus she doesn't give me a look."

"Yes she does."

Before anything else could be said the pair entered the choir room ready to prepare for their performance. Santana took a seat besides Brittany, Maddison took a seat besides the Latina but not before giving a wave to Hazel who was sat with Quinn.