Chapter 18 - Season 2.18

Everyone was in the auditorium waiting for Mr. Schue to begin. For a change the spanish teacher wanted to focus on dancing today which honestly in Maddison's opinion was a great idea, they may be able to beat some on vocals and song selection but dancing was not their strong suit.  

"Allright guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down.And your singing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing..." Theteacher hopped off of the piano before continuing "It's booty camp time.Let's get it going." There was a quick cheer from the teens before they jumped into their first number.

"A five, six, seven, eight." Mr. Schue said giving Brad his cue to start playing.

"Push yourself, guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners." They had only gone through a few steps when Finn swung his arm back and hit Rachel right in the face, which knocked the short girl to the floor. 

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm bleeding."

"Let's get you to a doctor." Mr. Schue suggested, he lead Rachel off the stage with Finn trailing behind the two. 

After Mr. Schue left the rooms, the teens broke off into little groups to chat. Maddison turned to Hazel but the ginger girl had already made her way over to a certain blonde, so instead she started searching around the room for Santana. What Maddison wasn't expecting was Santana to make her jump. 

"You scared me San." Maddison said as she turned to her girlfriend 

"I'm sorry, but I know just the thing to make it up to you." 

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah...We can leave and have sweet lady kisses."

"Tempting but...no." It was clear by the shocked look on Santana's face that she wasn't expecting Maddison to turn her down 

"Why?"

"For starters, Mr. Schue will be back soon and secondly, if we get our sweet lady kisses on now there's no point in you coming round tonight..."

"Mr. Schue won't care, plus I can still come over later even if we have our sweet lady kisses now." Santana said 

"How about this...If Mr. Schue cancels the rest of booty camp you and I can go find an empty classroom and I'll let you do whatever you want to me but..."

"But?"

"But, if he continues we wait till later...deal?" Maddison said holding her pinky up 

"Deal." Santana said before joining their pinkies, and they stayed that way for a moment until they heard someone enter the auditorium. 

"All right guys, so Finn and Rachel are gone but that does not mean booty camp is over. So line up and let's take it from the top." Mr. Schue said and from beside her Maddison heard Santana letting out a groan in frustration before looking at Maddison who smirked and sent Santana a wink.

- The following day - 

"Oh, my god. You're getting a nose job." Was what someone said after Rachel explained what was discussed during her hospital appointment 

"I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum."

"So, a nose job."

"Look, I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for nationals, so..."