29.*

most of this is smut. just to preface, if yall prefer to skip. hehe.

"Do you trust me?" He whispers it, right at the base of my neck. I feel the tickle of his breath against my skin, the deepness of his voice rattling through me.

It's a terrifying concept; trust. Inevitably, it sets you up for pain. It's what I've always known it to be and when I first met Ev, I never thought I'd be here.

I never thought I'd be in his arms, that he'd incite smiles from me so easily. I never thought I'd know parts of the reality he hides behind his mask. A boy that makes everyone smile. A boy that drunk himself into oblivion for the first time because he couldn't bear being a burden to his best friend.

I might be another whimsical girl that's fallen for his allure. If this is what it feels like, this belonging and raw lust I've never been able to experience before, I'll let myself fall prey.

I'm pinned against the door in the dark room and the music pounds so loudly that it's still just as loud. Everest's against me, hands braced on my thighs. I nod, arch my head back on the door.

"Say it."

"I trust you." I barely breathe out before his lips are on mine and my hands roam, up his shoulders and into his soft locks. We're a mess of lips and desire. Clashing and moulding together.

He lifts me from the wall and walks us over to the bed. Tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth just before my back meets the bed. Everest's taller, broader body covers mine.

God, it's so unfamiliar to me. I've never felt desire so truly and now it feels as though it's hard for me to feel it in moderation. It's consuming me right now and Everest can notice it's overwhelming because he tilts my chin up, breathes against me, "We're in this together. You hear me?"

He taps his thumb against my bottom lip, smirks against them, "Use that pretty little voice for me, sweetheart."

I swallow the knot in my throat, "Together."

"You're fucking beautiful. It's gonna cripple me."

I gently trail my fingers up his neck, breathing his presence in. He's heartbreakingly gorgeous. He always has been, to everyone's eyes. With his blonde hair falling over his forehead, lips swollen from our kissing. The whole world wants this boy. I could kiss him forever. I could have him stare at me forever.

His voice is a delicate whisper, "Are you nervous?"

There's no point of me trying to lie anymore. Not to Everest so I only meet his eyes. He understands regardless and gently pulls me upwards, setting me onto his lap. I succumb to his body, curling against him.

He brushes back my hair, "I only want this if you do. If you're sure. I don't want this to be something you regret."

"I do." I whisper, lifting up so we're face to face, "I want it."

"Tell me," He kisses me briefly, "If you want to stop, if anything doesn't feel good, you speak up, sweetheart. Promise me."

"I promise." I tell him, kissing him back, "I just- I don't think I'm gonna be good. Like others you might have had before."

"Others don't matter." He shuts me up, "And all others that have touched you don't fucking matter anymore. Any bit of shame they've made you feel, I'll wipe it away." 

I rise my hand until it's against his chest, fingers instinctively clutching at his t-shirt. I loop my other arm around the back of his neck, fingering the strands of hair at the back of his neck. I stare into those electric blue eyes. Our breathing's audible; soft yet heavy. Nervous yet aroused.