66.*

Everest.

Her chest arches off the bed, gasping as she comes down from yet another high. My entire body's sweaty and exhausted and filled with fucking ecstasy that only she can incite.

Violet likes to point out my crazy sex drive. She's especially mentioned it a lot tonight but I'm certain it's rubbed off on her too. Because she's just as insatiable as me, wanting more every time I fill her up. We've created our own safe haven tonight filled with each other, sex and orgasms. Heaven.

When Violet stops hyperventilating, she manages to sweep her deliriously tired green eyes open, flitting them up to me.

I drink in the sight and my cock immediately stands to attention. Again. Fuck, I want more. How can I not when she lies completely naked in our bed, hands above her head with hickeys everywhere. I literally left no room spared. I smirk when I look to her tits. I'd started planting hickeys to the shape of my name, but I'd cut off when she started to ride me harder.

Yeah, I'm definitely not the only one insatiable tonight. I am definitely the more insatiable one but you cannot blame me right now. I need our time back and Violet Fawn deserves orgasms.

We should stop. It's like every time we even go in for a quick kiss, it doesn't satisfy and I want to embed myself into her. Ever since she's been back, I've been so damn territorial. Kissing in the dark on our sides turns to groping and then I'm asking once in her ear, before she whimpers a yes, and I sweetly fill her up again.

"We should stop." Her voice is hoarse, tired.

"Stop pulling me in then, sweetheart." I fall forwards and catch myself with a hand besides her head. I don't think she'd even realised that she'd pulled me back inside her with her legs around my waist.

Yes. Her eyebrows pinch and her eyes screw shut and I'm fucking her again. She cries out and my hand smothers her noise. I'd love for her to scream right in my fucking ear. Unfortunately, it's the middle of the night. Or early morning. We're sweaty and dishevelled. My muscles sweetly ache and my skin burns with heat.

I feel fucking addicted to this girl.

"L'amour de ma vie." I breathe into the curve of her neck, voice gruff and hoarse and I pull her hips towards mine with every thrust, "Fuck, Vy."

Love of my life. I know that me talking fluent french unravels her quicker so I pick up my pace. She slings her arms around my neck and within seconds, she's crying out into my chest as she comes. Again.

When it's all done and I've released, I pull out and lie besides her. I could keep going and fuck, I'm tempted to but Violet's breathing so heavy and her body's so limp that I think any more and she might pass out. I bring her in as close to me as possible. She curls into a little ball, so sleepy that small, soft noises leave her.

"How is that thing still hard, Ev?" She tiredly slides her arms around my waist.

"Thing feels a tad disrespectful. You should love this thing." I tuck her in close with one hand on her ass. It takes a lot of restraint to not let it linger further down and tease her like I have all night, "It fucks you so well, huh?"

She shudders, "Stop. That makes it sound like it has a mind of its own. Like an alien or something."

"You started it." I kiss the top of her head.

"We should call it E.T." She starts to smile to herself. She's tucked into the covers, the room dark in the quiet night. We've been inseparable since she returned, wasting away minutes in each others arms and hiding away in our room.