fourteen

fourteen// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin, much to her surprise, went into the corridor to her flat after a long night of shopping. Jean was walking down the corridor. She almost tripped while attempting to catch up. To gain his attention, she tried sighing.

Jean looked back and saw Rin walking, so he came to a halt. "You're back," Jean said, smiling. "What did you get?" He questioned, taking a step closer to the girl. "Just a bathing suit for tomorrow, and a few other things," Rin replied.

"Oh, that's nice. Hey, I hope it's okay with your buddies, but I asked Kanji to join us tomorrow." Jean chuckled nervously. That shouldn't be a problem, according to Rin. He gave a nod.

"Great! "Do you need assistance with those bags?" Jean pointed. He pulled the bags from her hands before she could respond.

"Oh, thank you," she said huskily.
They approached the door, and she took out her key. Opening the door and allowing him to enter in first.

He placed the bags on the kitchen counter. Rin turned on the kitchen lights and took out her beach suit. "Neat," Jean remarked. She fixed her gaze on him.

"Are you okay?" he inquired.

"Could you please tell Kanji that I don't think he's weird?" Rin was chosen at random. "Oh sure, did you hear him panicking?" Jean laughed. "Yeah, he's cute." Rin gave a shake of her head. "He's cute, but I'm not." Jean drew his arms around his chest.

"Ah—why would you put me in such an awkward position?" Rin walked about with her hands in her pockets. "Just messin," Jean joked.

"Do you want me to think you're cute?" Rin arched her brow. "I mean, I think that's fair since I think you're cute," Jean stated.  Rin locked his gaze on him. He took a step closer to her. Her entire body froze.

His hot breath touched her cheek. He peered down at her as she gazed at the ground. "Would you please excuse me for a moment?" "I need to change my clothes," Rin replied, and she dashed to her room. Jean laughed.

Rin dressed down to a spaghetti-strap tank top and baggy gray shorts. She did it to get out of that embarrassing situation. She walked back out and caught Jean's eyes.

"Nice jammies," Jean pointed out. Rin lowered her gaze to her attire. "What caused you to rush to change?" He leaned against the counter. "I just felt like it," she explained. He gave a nod.

She approached him and shifted her bags  slightly. "So, are you dating anyone yet?" He inquired. "No," she expressed.  "Really?" He inquired. "Why, are you interested?" Rin asked confidently. "Do you want me to be?" He secured his arm around her waist.