four

four// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin assisted Soobin in cleaning up after he lost the game of rock, paper, scissors. The remaining four sat in the living room. Taehyun kept reading his book as the other three switched between video games.

Yeonjun chuckled, "I've beaten you like five times." Rin turned around to find Beomgyu choking Yeonjun. "Could you please calm down, you two?" Taehyun has had enough of babysitting.

Soobin and Rin were on their way to the living room when Soobin stopped her. "Would you like to see something I've been working on in my art course?" He proposed.

"Sure," Rin said, following Soobin to his room. He flicked on the light and sealed the door behind them. She moved over to his desk, where a canvas was spread out. It was a wonderfully created painting of a serene scene in a verdant woodland.

"Wow," Rin gasped in awe as he examined his painting. "How long did all of this take?" She inquired. Oh, it took about a week," he affirmed.

"Nice. "It's very beautiful," she remarked. "Thank you," he murmured, smiling as he looked across at her.

The girl stood there for a few moments, just staring at his painting. Suddenly, cheering and the sound of someone throwing a tantrum could be heard from the living room.

"I'm guessing someone won," joked Soobin.

"Yeah.."

Soobin was standing a few feet behind Rin. He admired the way she examined and complimented his work. He stood there in astonishment as a smile crept across her face.
As the girl turned around, Soobin came out of his stupor.

He extended his arms out and yawned, trying not to look like he was just staring at her.
"Tired?" The girl chuckled gently. "Just a little," he shrugged. Soobin began, "So I was thinking..." "I mean, are you planning on attending the upcoming dance?" Soobin's words were choking him.

As the light reflected off her, he noticed sparkles develop in her eyes. "I was thinking about going," she said. "Cool. "I was thinking about going as well," he remarked, resting against his bed.

"Would you want to go together? As in, as friends?" He faltered. "Of course," she adds. "I'd like that," she expressed. He smiled and locked his gaze on her.

"Great!" He murmured this while turning away from her. He tapped his fingers against the bed frame. Rin stood behind his desk, her hands folded on top of one other, her attention fixed on the floor.

A knock sounded on Soobin's door. He approached it and opened it. Hey, did Rin?" Beomgyu came to a halt as he noticed Rin standing in the corner of the room.

Oh, I thought you left for a second," Beomgyu stipulated as Rin shook her head. "I was just showing her something really quick," Soobin explained. Yes, I see." Beomgyu gave a nod.

As he went away, he returned his gaze to Soobin.
Rin made eye contact with Soobin, who motioned Rin to the door. "Right." Rin blinked her eyes before approaching Soobin.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin bid good night to the boys given that it was getting late. Before leaving, she gave them each a warm embrace.

The corridor was dim and quiet. She entered her dorm, unlocked the door, and latched it again.
Her dorm was dark, but not too bleak because she had fairy lights hanging on her window curtains.

The girl plunged the baggage on the chair at her dining table and hurried into her room to change into her pajamas. A simple black button-up shirt and matching trousers complemented the top.

She poured herself a glass of milk and drank it before returning to her room, where she sat in her bed and promptly fell asleep.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It was daybreak once more. Rin had gotten up earlier than usual and had an additional twenty minutes before she had to depart.

Her phone vibrated, so she grabbed it to check the notification. It was a text message from Soobin.

Soobin texted to see whether the two of them could go for a walk together. He informed her that he would be heading to her dorm in ten minutes when she responded him with a yes.

A knock on the door was heard after a little more than ten minutes. Rin almost stumbled over a rug on her way over. She pushed open the door. Soobin was carrying two cups as well as a bag. Rin moved aside to allow him to enter.

"I hope you don't mind, but I've brought you a little something," he explained. The girl trailed behind her friend. He took a donut from the bag and held a cup in the other. Turning to face the girl who was standing motionless. As he presented it to her, she thanked him.

"I appreciate it," she commented as she nibbled into the donut he had brought her. "I remembered that you prefer tea over coffee, so I got you tea," he explained before biting into his own donut. They tossed away the waste after they finished. Rin snatched her backpack off the dining room chair.

"Ready?" Soobin inquired. Rin nodded and took her keys, heading out alongside Soobin.
The two discussed their weekend plans on their way to campus. "Yeonjun and I were talking, and we decided to go to the beach with the others on Saturday." "Would you like to come along?" He asked.

"I'd be delighted. "It just has to be after two o'clock in the afternoon, or I won't be able to go," she replied. Of course not. "We won't be there until three," Soobin assured.

"Perfect," she said, nodding."Great." When they arrived at the campus, they waved goodbye and parted ways