eleven

eleven// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin turned around and locked eyes with the blonde boy. "Hello... I'm Kanji." The young man choked on his words. "Hello, my name is Rin," she introduced herself. He smiled.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" We have a lot." Jean enquired of his younger friend. "Sure! "Thank you," he said, nodding and walking into the kitchen with his friend. The blonde boy leaned in closer, his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"She's so pretty," the blonde boy murmured quietly. Jean laughed. "When and how did you two meet?" He inquired. "Oh, we met on Monday," Jean explained. His pal returned the girl's gaze.

"You know, you could tell her she's pretty," Jean jokingly said. Within seconds, his friend's cheeks were bright crimson. "Ack!" His colleague backed away, frantic.

In the midst of the chaos, Rin peered across at the two boys. "Sorry, dinner is ready," Jean mentioned, clapping his companion on the shoulder. While Jean took the food into the living area, Rin stood from his chair and strolled alongside the blonde boy.

"There are glasses in the cabinet and drinks in the refrigerator." "Please drink whatever you want," Jean urged. They took a glass from the cabinet and opened the refrigerator. Both have decided on tea.

Their hands brushed against each other as they each reached for the gallon of tea at the same time. Kanji yanked his hand away and turned his face away, allowing Rin to grasp the gallon.

She poured her glass first and then passed it to the boy. Rin entered the living room and sat on the couch.

Jean teased his friend for being nervous and shy around Rin.

Jean sat next to the girl, while Kanji sat on the other side of her. Jean handed a pair of chopsticks to each of his buddies, and they all began eating while watching television.

"Are you originally from around here?" Kanji was successful in approaching the girl. She switched her gaze to the boy. "I was born and raised in Japan, but I moved here during my senior year of high school," she explained.

"Oh, Japan! " That's really cool!" He praised. "Are you from South Korea?" Rin inquired of the blonde boy. "Yeah, but most of my family was born in Australia," he explained. "Australia. "I've always wanted to travel there," Rin commented.

"Really? "Me, too," Kanji laughed. Rin grinned. "We should definitely go sometime in the future," the young man offered. "Yes." Rin gave a nod. "Not without me!" Jean exclaimed, causing Kanji and Rin to chuckle and smile.

Kanji flashed his tongue at his older friend. "How could you? Jean joked, "I invited you in, and you stole my girlfriend." Rin gave a shake of her head. "You wish she was your girl, buddy," chuckled Kanji.

Rin sat blissfully eating her meal amid the rowdy men. "Noisy," murmured she.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Well, it was nice having you over," Jean said as he waved goodbye to his blonde companion. As Jean stood at the open door, Rin sat on the couch, sliding on her shoes. She retrieved her belongings and approached the man.

"Ready, kiddo?" He inquired. "You're like a few months older than me; don't start," she cautioned. He closed the door behind him with a gentle chuckle.

They proceeded up a few stairs till they arrived at Rin's dorm. She kicked her shoes off as she opened the door.

Jean wrapped his arms around the girl's smaller waist and drew her closer to him. She paused before wrapping her arms around him. "You make my life so much happier, so thank you for being here with me," he whispered against her ear.

Her body began to warm up. "It's not a problem. "I really enjoy being around you," she replied quietly. He drew aside, and the two exchanged a brief glance.
"You're really tall."

"That was so random," he said, laughing. Rin stood on her tiptoes and pecked him on the cheek before returning to her dorm. Jean raised his palm to his cheek and felt a flush on his face.

"She is just so," Jean muttered under his breath, smiling. He shook his head and returned to his dorm.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The lecturer was assigning assessments to each student. When Rin finished her test, she looked over to Jean, who was troubled. She patted his shoulder and began her test. 

Rin placed her pencil on the desk and raised her hand after fifty minutes. While collecting Rin's test, the professor approached and thanked her.

Everyone who had finished their tests were dismissed when the bell sounded. Jean and Rin exited together. "How well do you think you did?" Jean inquired. "I think I did well, how about you?" She inquired again. "Same," he said, nodding.