one

one// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It was a pleasant, breezy morning. The black-haired girl was getting prepared in her university
dorm for the day ahead.

Flicking on the bathroom light. She placed her towel and garments on the counter. She took her hair tie out of her hair and set it on the counter.

She was getting ready to take a shower.

She changed into her school clothes after finishing her shower. She was dressed in a white button-up shirt, a black skirt, black knee-high socks, and a pink sweater layered over her shirt.

As she walked into the kitchen, she contemplated what she could eat for breakfast. She decided on scrambled eggs and proceeded to collect the ingredients. She drove up a pan and carried it to the burner after gathering all of the ingredients.

Her apartment soon smelled like delectable eggs. As she leaned over to turn off the burner, the hot steam from the eggs struck her face.

She transferred the eggs to a plate and placed the pan in the sink. She'll deal with it later. She retrieved a fork and brought her plate to the counter. She sat down and began to eat her freshly prepared meal.

The woman deposited her plate in the sink after she finished eating her meal and went off to find her footwear and baggage.

She donned a pair of Mary Janes and swung her backpack.

She put on her headphones and grabbed her dorm keys before leaving.

As she walked out of the dorm building. She proceeded to her first period of the day. She decided to text her friend group chat on the way there.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

She felt a sensation in her pocket as she strolled to her lesson. When she took out her phone to read the text, it read:

Soobin
Hey, why do you wake up so early when you could be sleeping?

Huening Kai
I have to agree with Soobin

Beomgyu
Yeah sleep is important

Yeonjun
Girl if you don't start sleeping in

Taehyun
Don't you think you're insane for getting up so early?

Rin
You will, in fact, be the ones who fail in the future because you all sleep in too late.

Rin
And Taehyun you shouldn't be talking, you stay up until the birds start chirping.

She slid her phone into her pocket after responding to their text and took her seat in the classroom.

She noticed the professor as she heard the door open.