seven

seven// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Beomgyu was the first to awaken, comprehending his predicament with Rin. "Finally awake, I see." Beomgyu became frightened by Soobin's voice, but he said nothing. He rested his head on Rin's chest again, causing Rin to regain consciousness.

When she recognized where Beomgyu's head was, her eyes flared. She started to gradually wiggle and panic out silently. "Are you alright?" Beomgyu questioned as she darted away to sit up.
"Sorry, I just freaked out for a split second there." She sat up, her arms folded across her chest. Soobin could sense she was uneasy where Beomgyu's head had rested.

She doesn't mind if someone touches her waist, but not her breasts.

Rin met Soobin's eyes. "Sorry for falling asleep on your couch," Rin apologized, rubbing her elbow. "Don't worry. "You two seemed to have needed it," Soobin chuckled. "Although it is past five o'clock," Soobin stated.

"Seriously?" Beomgyu sighed. "Yeah, I even made dinner," Soobin responded, indicating his kitchen. "It's just spicy wings and bread," added Soobin. "You didn't have to do that," Rin pointed out. "It was no problem," Soobin answered, shaking his head.

While Rin was still buried into Soobin's couch, Beomgyu began wandering to the kitchen. Soobin leapt to his feet and extended his hand to the struggling girl. She readily grasped his hand, and he hauled her up. Keeping her balance by resting a hand on her lower back. "Thank you," Rin murmured as she mended her clothes.

She walked away, caressing Soobin's forearm. The man stood there stunned, his cheeks gradually turning a pale pink. Soobin ultimately came to his senses when he heard Beomgyu giggling in the kitchen. Beomgyu attempted to poke her, but she kept moving side to side, causing Beomgyu to fail.

The boy in the living room felt his heart sink into the back of his chest as he watched his two close friends. Seeing how well they get along despite the fact that Rin is a quite serious person most of the time and Beomgyu is the polar opposite He couldn't help but wonder how they were so compatible.

His hand clenched the center of his shirt. The light bounced off his gleaming eyes. Soobin felt as if he could curl into a ball and sink onto the floor. Maybe he was exaggerating, but that's how he feels.

He was also thrilled because he got to see Rin smile while interacting with Beomgyu, yet the image of Beomgyu cuddling up next to Rin lingered in the back of Soobin's mind.
He felt terrible because he was so resentful of Beomgyu, despite the fact that they were almost family.

"Soobin?" Rin grasped Soobin's arm, causing him to back up. "Hmm?" Soobin hummed, slowly returning to reality. "Are you alright?" As she stared into Soobin's eyes, the girl's face brimmed with concern. "You've been standing here, spaced out, for the past ten minutes," she observed.

"I have?" The young man stroked the crease in his chin. "Yeah. Beomgyu and I finished our dinner and tidied up for you." Rin indicated the kitchen. "Oh, thank you," muttered Soobin. "You okay?" She appeared tense. "Yeah," he said, nodding.

"Alright..." 

Rin grabbed Soobin's arm. He let her drag him along wherever she wanted to go. She escorted him to his room and closed the door behind them, much to his astonishment. When she reached for his bed, she let go of his arm.

"Would you like to talk about it?" She roughly whispered. "About what?" Soobin inquired. She leaned on his desk, her gaze fixed on him. "You spaced out; was it something bad?" Rin addressed his peculiar behavior. Oh, thank you for being concerned, but I was just tired, and so I spaced out," he lied. 

Oh, that's good," she sighed. There was stillness between the two. "I should probably get going," Rin groaned as she studied the clock on Soobin's wall. "I'll walk you," he offered. Rin's head jerked up. You're not obliged to." She declined nicely. "I'm walking you to your dorm," he firmly stated. He rose from his bed.

The two friends exited his room. The man retrieved the girl's bag and carried it on his back. "Beomgyu, you should head to your dorm," Soobin urged as Rin bid the other boy good night. "Right," Beomgyu concluded.

Soobin and the girl left his dorm and made their way to Rin's dorm, which wasn't far away. They strolled silently till they arrived at her dorm.

"Have a good night," Soobin spoke. "Goodnight, Soobin." Rin opened her door and entered. The boy's demeanor changed when she shut the door behind her. He leaned against the wall, his gaze fixed on the floor.

"I like you..."