two

two// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The professor placed his brown bag on his desk. Walking over to the board, the professor picked up a black marker and popped it off. He started writing down today's lesson.

The student opened her bag and pulled out her notebook and pen for this class. She looked up to discover that Yeonjun had just walked in.

He sat down next to his companion and gathered his belongings for the class. Hey, did you happen to study for your upcoming exams?" Yeonjun tapped the girl's shoulder.

"I think I should be asking you that," the girl whispered before returning her gaze to the lecturer. Oh, come on," he pleaded.

"Can you please figure it out yourself for once, Yeonjun?" "You can't always rely on me for schoolwork," she groaned and began scribbling in her notebook.

There was a brief moment of stillness between the two before he spoke again. "Can you at least help me study?" He inquired. "Sure," she agreed.

"When do you think is a good time for you?" The girl asked.

"After school?" He proposed. "Sound goods," she said, nodding, and he smiled to himself.
The room quickly filled up with students taking their seats and pulling out their notebooks.

"Alright. Everyone, good morning. I hope you all had a good weekend. Today will be spent taking notes. I notice that everyone has their notepad out. Thank you. Professor Young declared.

The girl nudged Yeonjun on the side, prompting him to pick up his pencil.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

When the bell sounded everyone stopped writing and began packing their belongings. They were the last two students to leave the classroom and were on their way to their respective second periods.

Unfortunately. Rin does not have any of the boys in her second course, but she does have a different friend there. The girl waved at Yeonjun as she entered her next lesson.

Her friend smiled at her as she entered the classroom. Rin approached her. "Have you completed the homework we assigned?" Her roommate inquired. "Yes, have you?" The girl responded. Her friend nodded.

The lecturer walked into the classroom. Rin turned away from her companion and sat next to a man she hadn't seen before. He wore his hair short and had a few strands over his eyes. In her peripheral view, she could see him cast a glance at her.

"Excuse me?" The man called. "Yes?" Rin shifted her gaze to meet him. His brown eyes met her dark gray gaze. "Hello there. I'm new here and was wondering what materials are need for this session." He spoke quietly.