three

three// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The seven departed the cafeteria for the school courtyard to hang out before the bell rang, signaling that it was time to move on to the next course.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that my name is Jean," said the man who had effectively barged into Rin's friend group.

"Oh, I don't remember asking, but it's nice to meet you," the woman replied, causing Jean frown. "Rin, you could have been a little more polite." Taehyun chastised her for her impolite reaction.

"Perhaps if he hadn't been following me around without my consent," Rin stated. "You have a point, I guess," Taehyun declared.

"I'm Rin," the girl introduced herself, extending out her hand to the man. He grinned and extended his hand to shake hers. Rin shook her head as Taehyun nudged her arm.

"Tutoring Yeonjun, huh?" Hyuka suddenly blurted it out. Soobin had previously informed Hyuka that Rin would be lecturing Yeonjun at Soobin's dorm this evening.

"Yeah," Rin agreed. "Good luck with that," Hyuka chuckled. "With what, exactly?" Yeonjun questioned the youngest. "With you," Hyuka replied. A smack could be heard shortly after, causing the boys to laugh.

Rin remained silent. Soobin looked across at Rin and restrained his laughter.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin sat in silence as the professor passed out details regarding a dance that will take place within the following month.

"Alright. "Today, we'll just concentrate on rehearsing the song we started last Friday," the professor declared.

Rin was enrolled in a percussion class.

The girl reached for her music note pad and her drum sticks. She started practicing the notes. The person next to her kept gazing over at her, as if they were oblivious to what was going on.

The professor observed the student and approached them, offering assistance and using Rin as an example.

The lecturer instructed the class to play together after the first half of the class, which they continued for the duration of the class until everyone was comfortable performing the song.

Rin stuffed the dance paper, the percussion binder, and her drum sticks into her bag. "How did you get so good at this?" The girl next to Rin inquired.

"Haha, thanks," Rin chuckled, drawing a smile from the other girl.

Rin rose from her seat. "Excuse me?" she asks as she puts the backpack on and walks up to the professor. Rin exclaimed. "Yes?" The professor took a step back.