ten

ten// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Hey, you're awake. I'm going to go over to my apartment to get dressed, okay?" Jean revealed. "Oh, yeah." Rin sat up from the couch, rubbing her eyes.

"All right, then, I'll see you later." He waved as he exited her dorm, his blazer dangling from his arm. Rin walked to the restroom. Every day, she begins her daily regimen.

She wore her customary white button-up shirt and black skirt. Slipping on her Mary Janes and pulling up her black knee highs. Before leaving, she coated pink lip gloss to her lips.

She had a hazy recollection of what had transpired the night before. She recalled Jean comforting her during her excruciating migraine.

He was being extremely kind, which made her realize she had made a hasty decision. She expected him to be a jerk who would not leave her alone because he desired her. That was not at all his objective. Rin feels a little awful for anticipating him to be like that.

"I guess Taehyun was right," she muttered to herself as she pushed the doors to her first course open.

She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and collided with someone, knocking their books to the ground. "Sorry," Rin said, bending down to gather up their belongings. She got up again and looked Beomgyu in the eyes.

"Beomgyu?" She remarked this as she handed over his belongings. "What are you doing out here so early?" She inquired. "I took your advice," he said. "I started taking all of this seriously," he continued.

"I am very proud of you," she stated. He laughed. Have you decided what you want to achieve?" She questioned.  "Producer," he declared.

"Nice choice," she said, nodding. "I'll see you around," she announced as she scrambled away before he could question about her "date" from the night before.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

At the lunch table, it was awkward. Everyone sat, eating quietly and looked down at the table. "Why is everyone being so quiet?" Hyuka spoke up. Rin raised her head to look at the youngest. "Well, how did last night go?" Hyuka inquired.

"It went well," Jean enthused. "That's good to hear." Hyuka grinned. Yeonjun cast a glance over at Rin. "Would you like to add?" Yeonjun made a remark.

"I really enjoyed it." Rin nibbled on her bread. "Told you," Taehyun murmured, shaking his head, garnering Rin's glare. "Don't look at me that way. "You had a good time," he mocked.

"Why are you acting like I did something terrible?" Rin questioned her friend. "You enjoyed the night with him and said you wouldn't," he scoffed. "And?" Jean chimed in.