six

six// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Rin, take a look at that." Soobin pointed to a colossal fountain in the middle of the mall. "It's pretty," Rin observed.

"Would you like to take a picture in front of the fountain?" Soobin proposed. "Oh yes," Rin agreed, and the two proceeded to the fountain.

Soobin pulled out his phone and accessed the camera. He made a peace sign, while Rin narrowed her lips in a straight line and raised her thumb. They shot a couple more photos on his and her phones as well.

"We should totally send those to the group chat," Rin jokingly suggested. "Good idea," agreed Soobin. Both of them posted their photos to the group chat before stuffing their phones back into their pockets.

Rin's phone began to vibrate almost instantly in her pocket, so she took it out and answered the phone. It was from Beomgyu. "You guys are out having fun and didn't invite us?" Beomgyu inquired. "Yeah, what about it?" Rin suppressed her laughter. "You're evil," whined Beomgyu.

"No, now stop distracting me from the fun-awaited day I have planned ahead with our beloved friend, Soobin." Rin almost laughed before hanging up the phone. "Did he really call you?" Soobin made a shaky motion with his head. "Whatever, we should just enjoy ourselves today," Soobin reassured. "Yes, I agree," Rin said.

The two strolled around to each store, looking around. They had already purchased a few items with their own credit cards. Rin primarily bought from Hot Topic, but Soobin bought from a range of stores.

Before opting to buy lunch, the two had already spent two hours there. Rin placed an order for a turkey sub and a bag of Doritos. Soobin, on the other hand, ordered a hamburger and fries.

They transferred their trays to a table and sat down. They ate mostly in quiet because they had run out of things to say after spending so much time together recently.

They finished their lunches and then dumped out their trash. "Should we leave before one of them calls us and accuses us of being cruel for leaving them?" Soobin inquired. "Yeah," Rin disclosed.

"Thank you for bringing me here; I had a great time," Rin stated as they walked back to his car. "It's no problem. "I'm just glad you had a good time," he said with a smile.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin was once again in Soobin's dorm because she doesn't like being alone in a confined place all day.

"Beomgyu is coming over," Soobin announced. "When?" she asked. "He should be here in less than two minutes," he said confidently.

"Sweet.." 

As Soobin opened the door. Beomgyu emerged, knocking Soobin to the ground. Rin sat back and watched as Beomgyu burst out laughing. "You good?" Beomgyu questioned, extending Soobin his hand. Beomgyu hoisted him up with his hand. When Beomgyu entered, he dusted his clothes and shut the door.

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with traitors." Beomgyu crossed his arms over his chest, shifting his gaze between the alleged traitors. "Yeah, sure, whatever." "You insisted on coming over," Soobin snarled. Beomgyu ignored the taller boy and sat down next to Rin.

"Would you like to play video games?" Beomgyu inquired of his friend. He viewed her lack of interest as a positive because she did not decline.
He grabbed the two controllers and handed one to Rin. He sat down again after turning on the television and game system.

"Shooting game?" Beomgyu proposed it. "Oh absolutely. "I'm really good at shooting games," She admitted, surprised by her remark. "You are?" He inquired.

"You should play with Yeonjun sometime," he recommended.

Beomgyu clicked on the game once it had loaded and configured everything. They quickly began the game. They were on different teams, so they had to cross paths at some time. They're only a minute into the game. Rin was able to assassinate Beomgyu twice. Beomgyu let out a few screams. "You weren't kidding," he sighed, his grip on the controller tightening.

Soobin stood by and watched as the two battled. Rin was actually annihilating Beomgyu, as she had claimed that she was good at this type of game. Beomgyu struck his controller down on the couch cushion in defeat when the first round ended.

"You seriously got over twenty kills?" Beomgyu grumbled as he read their scores. "Impressive," he remarked. "She did warn you." Soobin beamed as he stood behind her. "What did you underestimate about her?" Soobin queried. Beomgyu had not spoken anything, but he had pushed out his tongue.

"Rude," Soobin murmured as he walked away, rolling his eyes.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

After two hours of losing to Rin, Beomgyu finally surrendered. He turned off the game and rested his head on her shoulder. She didn't mind because she is the most at ease with him of anyone.

Beomgyu put his arm around Rin's waist. She was being drawn closer to him. She doesn't mind him doing it again. She felt at ease. Despite her surprise at his hot breath brushing her ear every time he took a breath, Rin closed her eyes and leaned back in her sofa. Beomgyu continued adjusting his head to find a more comfortable position.

They remained in this position for thirty minutes, until Beomgyu was practically lying on her. Rin slid all the way down on the couch, and because Beomgyu's head was lying on her shoulder, as he slid down with her, his head ended up on her chest. His hand remaining on her waist.

They fell asleep in this position and had no idea how they were sleeping. Soobin, on the other hand, was fully aware and envious.