five

five// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin was the first in her class to arrive. The lecturer had not yet arrived. She had a strange sense, as if she were lost. Even outside this morning, no one could be found.

Only she and Soobin were walking. Other students were usually walking to their classes.
Was there any information she didn't get?

Rin sat down and unpacked the materials she'd need for this class. The pupils were scheduled to take a course exam today. The reason Yeonjun was so intent about finding a tutor yesterday

She's been sitting alone in the classroom for at least five minutes. There hasn't been a single student. She decided to text Soobin.

Rin
Hey, are you the only one in your class too?

Soobin
Yeah, I was about to ask you the same

Rin
Oh good I thought it was just me

Soobin
Yeah same lol

Rin
Should we head back or contact the office?

Soobin
Yes.

Rin
Which one?

Soobin
Ah nevermind. Just meet me outside where we just left

Rin
Okay

Rin then repacked her baggage and placed her phone into her pocket. She followed Soobin's instructions and waited for him where they parted. "Hey, let's go to the office," Soobin suggested. Rin nodded and preceded to the office.

They entered the office and enquired of the receptionist what was going on. "Oh my, I guess you two haven't heard the news," the assistant shook her head

"We've cancelled all classes today because the cafeteria is being renovated," the lady explained. "Ah, gotcha, thanks for the information," Soobin acknowledged.

The two students left the office and head back towards the dorms. "Wanna hang out?" The boy asked. "Yeah," Rin mumbled.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin was standing in Soobin's dorm, watching him take his coat off and hang it on the coat rack. He slapped his hands together, not looking at his friend.

I'm sorry, I don't know what to say right now." Soobin's uneasy laugh broke the silence. "It's okay; I feel the same way," Rin chuckled.

"Here. You can unwind by watching something on television. I'm hoping you don't mind if I take a quick shower." He inquired, handing her the remote. "Of course not," She declared. "You should take a shower," the girl encouraged.

"Great! "I'll see you afterward," he murmured, waving her off as he walked down the hall to the restroom.

Rin sat down on the couch and turned on the television. The sharp, piercing sound made her recoil. She quickly turned down the volume. She flipped through the channels until she found a culinary show.

The judges are looking for ways to criticize the cook's cuisine down to the smallest detail. Calling them out in the most heinous manner imaginable. Rin found it amusing.

"The meat is too dry and not salted enough." A woman's voice on the screen reverberated. Rin couldn't help but chuckle and make fun of the lady's remarks.

"You should've cooked this for one second longer." The woman spoke up once more. Rin couldn't stop laughing after hearing this. "What a stupid thing to say." Rin suffocated as she laughed.

Rin was clutching her stomach because she was laughing so hard. She eventually started coughing. She hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. When you choke on your laughter and wind up coughing, you know it was great.

Soobin went out with his towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping wet after ten minutes of watching the cookery show.

Rin had to take a second look at that one. She glanced over and didn't think much of it, but when she looked again, she had managed to avoid his stare. Oh, I see you're watching a cooking show; they they crack me up," he remarked. "You, too?" Rin inquired.

"Right?" They both chuckled.

"I would cry if someone talked to me the way judges talk to those poor cooks," Rin continued, and Soobin burst out laughing.

"Right, they just straight up violate those people," Soobin acknowledged, and the girl began giggling and nodding in agreement. Soobin felt a wave of heat run across his face when he heard her laugh, because he hadn't truly heard her laugh so vigorously before. Instead of laughing with her, he took a step back and admired her.

He turned away from her once she had calmed down so she wouldn't think he was a creep.

Rin is now the one who adores him. But not in a weird sense; she simply thought he looked good; who wouldn't? There's nothing wrong with thinking someone looks attractive.

"Would you like to go to the mall or something to kill time?" Soobin had inquired at random. "Actually, that sounds nice," she responded back. "Alright!" He applauded. "Oh, that's cool," he said, clearing his throat.

"Is that cool?" Rin chuckled as he quoted his remarks. He was embarrassed by the manner he was speaking around her. He scratched the back of his neck and cast a sidelong glance.

"Sorry for laughing; I find it cute," she said. That didn't assist Soobin's situation. He'll probably spend the rest of the day overthinking and smiling to himself now that she's basically called him cute.

"I probably should get dressed." Soobin attempted to change the subject before ending up smiling like an idiot. Rin nodded and walked away, leaving her alone.

He returned wearing a white button-up shirt and black slacks. "Oh, someone is dressed up," Rin observed. Soobin's cheeks flushed at her remark."You are, too," he added. "Not really; it's just a school uniform," she remarked as he put on a pair of expensive footwear.

"Would you like to go now or wait a little?" Soobin inquired of the young lady. "I don't mind heading out now," she shrugged.

She stood up and took her bag. Heading out with Soobin.

They walked through the parking lot after exiting the building. Soobin opened the passenger side door for Rin. "Oh, thank you," she said as she got into his car. He sat in the driver's seat and buckled his seat belt before starting the automobile.