eight

eight// fool in love˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"I like you," he murmured quietly to himself.

"You like who?" The other boy was startled by Beomgyu. "Huh?" Soobin snapped his head sideways. "Why are you standing outside of Rin's dorm?" Beomgyu arched his brow. "I just walked her over here," said the man. "That makes sense," he asserted, "but what are you mumbling about?" He inquired.

"Oh, I was just mumbling song lyrics," Soobin fibbed  for the second time today. "Oh, I see. Well, see you tomorrow," Beomgyu said, waving to his older pal. Soobin stood there watching the other man walk away. He approached Rin's door. He reached out his hand to knock, then paused.

"I shouldn't confess. It would almost certainly disrupt her post-college ambitions. She was often talking about how excited she was to graduate and pursue her goals of becoming a novelist with a side job as a music producer.

"Sir! "What are you doing wandering the halls at this hour?" One of the security guys inquired, "Oh right, sorry." Soobin walked back to his dorm with a tiny bow in his head.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Great to see you!" Beomgyu gave his friend a friendly smile. "Yeah?" Rin gave the younger one a stern look. What, we're just going to lunch; we were in the same class just a few minutes ago?" Rin questioned her friend.

"I know," Beomgyu replied. Rin had said nothing in answer, instead walking with her companion.
The two colleagues were the last to take a seat at the table. "You're not eating?" Yeonjun inquired of the young lady. She made a shaky motion with her head. "I don't have much of an appetite today," she claimed. Yeonjun cocked his brow.

"Alright."

Rin looked around and noticed that Jean guy was still in the group. Rin withdrew her gaze from the table and stared at him. He was sitting across from her today.

So, do you have any significant plans?" Hyuka enquired at random. "Huh?" Taehyun mumbled. "You know, after we graduate?" Hyuka went on to explain. "I don't think so," Beomgyu continued. "Seriously?" Taehyun inquired of the older boy. Beomgyu made a shaky motion with his head.

"Do you mean to tell me you went to college and have no idea what you're going to do after that?" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu shook his head once again.

"Well, you'd better figure it out soon," Rin said to the discourse. Beomgyu's gaze softened. He appears to have just realized something.

The table became silent when Rin scolded them. "It's essential," Rin remarked before getting up from the table. Jean quickly up and followed her to the counter where lunch was being served.