Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen.

Christina's POV.

I knocked on the door and he opened it, "Hey I know it's late but I really need someone to talk to." He just looked at me for a while like he was studying my face before he nodded and opened the door wider for me to enter. He took me to his tree house and we sat cross legged facing each other. "So come on, what's this about?" Bradley asked raising his eyebrow. That's when it all began to spill out "Well I just lost my boyfriend and someone who I thought was my friend, I'm currently looking after my mother after the last incident where my dad hit her, you were right I'm not myself I don't know who am I anymore and what's worse is that I don't even wanna be here in this country, I just wanna escape the world." I rambled on so much that I wasn't even breathing so I let out a huge breath.

The next thing I knew Bradley was beside me and he put his arm around me and just cuddled me, I lay my head on his shoulder and at that moment a single tear fell from my eye. He lifted my head up and wiped the tear way, he looked into my eyes before speaking "I'm sorry about your dad first of all your mum seems really nice and she doesn't deserve that. Two I'm sorry you lost your boyfriend and Rebecca but I don't think they really cared about you seen as they were seeing each other behind your back. Thirdly I understand how your feeling I don't wanna be here either but it's life, you just have to get on with it. One thing is for certain I will always be here for you."

Bradley's little speech was one of the most nice things anyone has ever said to me. We just sat in silence his arm was still around me and he was gently caressing my waist in the process, we stared into each other's eyes like we were trying to read each other, I was analysing all his features at one time. Suddenly his head began to move closer to mine slowly and next thing I knew our foreheads were touching. I didn't know what was happening I mean we can't do this, can we? He stared at my lips and my breath got caught in my throat. His head began to move  slowly even closer to me and finally we locked lips, our lips moved in the perfect sync, his hand was lightly touching my bare skin near my waist. I put my hands on his chest and he licked my bottom lip, I gladly opened my mouth for him and he slid his tongue into my mouth. It was amazing really just the perfect moment. I pulled my head back, breathless and just stared at his face, taking in all his gorgeous features.

Since this morning I haven't stopped grinning, my mum agreed that we could go to Dubai during the school holidays and let me tell you I cannot wait! I've been sitting at my desk in my room for the past half and hour writing a shopping list for holiday clothes, every time I visit Dubai I always buy new holiday wear I mean I need to look good abroad too. It was just me, my brother and my mum going on this trip, you see right before were meant to go my dad is going on another business trip, so the plan is to leave a note telling him we will be back in a few days. No one wanted him to come anyway and I didn't want my mum under any stress during our little break. My brother is only coming because in Dubai he spends most of his time in the night clubs and sleeping around with desperate Dubai ladies, to be honest it's pretty disgusting but in Dubai I was in my own little world so I barely even notice him. 

Then last nights memories came flooding back and I couldn't help but grin to myself. I know it was wrong but why did it feel so right? That kiss was just mind blowing and I would love to experience another one like that. However, back to reality I know that me and Bradley will never get together because of his big ego and attitude. Last night he did show me a softer side which I seriously loved but I know for a fact I will never see that side again.

The doorbell rang interrupting my thoughts.

Bradley's POV.

I woke up to the sound of silence. I stretched and looked around my room, smiling. Last night or should I say this morning I did something I thought I would never do, but she looked so fragile and I just felt the need to make her feel better. Her lips taste so sweet and they are so delicate and soft, the way the moved against mine was just amazing. I hadn't stopped thinking about that moment since the second she left my house in the early hours of this morning.

I rarely ever show my emotions to anyone, not even my own mother. The fact that Christina was able to get me to feel some emotion for her that lead to a kiss is unbelievable, but what happens now? I mean I highly doubt that me and Christina will sudden become a couple, in my ideal universe that's what I would like to happen.

My phone buzzed and I saw it was a notification telling me someone posted on my wall. Turns out Jimmy is yet again throwing another legendary party and that I was invited. I couldn't wait, I'm so in the mood to party and have a good time and what's even better is that I know Christina will be there. I'm hoping I will get lucky and a girl will take me back to theirs so we can have a little party of our own. Last time I actually had sex was like a year ago or something. 

I need to get laid.