Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter Fifteen.

Bradley's POV.

It's seven in the evening and I'm getting ready for Jimmy's party, this time it's just a little house party so I decided to dress casual. I was wearing blue jeans with braces, a light green top and some black nike trainers. I decided to shove a bit of gel in my hair and gave myself one more look over in the mirror, I guess this will do because at least I look decent. I've actually been looking forward to this party because I needed to have a good time, I haven't been drunk in ages. I remember in my old town I used to go partying like every weekend and I've had some pretty wicked hangovers but it was all worth it once I saw the pictures the morning after. 

I pulled up at the party a few hours later and it was in full swing. Everyone was dancing, drinking, snogging and all sorts. The place was decorated with lights and clear curtains I must admit it did look really nice and almost classy like. I looked around and I spotted the bar so I headed straight over there and ordered myself a double shot of vodka. I downed that shot in record timing now it's time to let the fun begin. I heard quite a familiar giggle so I turned around to see Rebecca and Bill getting freaky at the bar. "Ay dude have some class will you. You just broke up with someone and your on to the next girl like there's no tomorrow, chill out." I earned a really piercing look from Bill with my sentences.

I took a little look around and thats when I realised that there were so many hot girls attending this one party but I haven't spotted the one girl I wanted to see. I noticed a beautiful red head standing by herself in the corner so I decided to approach her. 

"Hey pretty lady what's your name." She blushed a little and her brown eyes met mine. "My names Beth and I know who you are, your Bradley the new guy. Every ones been talking about you and saying how hot you are." I had quite an amused face the whole time she spoke, I mean at least she knew who I was. "Do you wanna take a walk Beth?" She looked like she had some indecision on her face but she nodded and smiled anyway. 

We just took a long walk around the garden she was telling me how shes a swimmer and that she hopes to go to some top college to continue her swimming path and she will study sports as well, she seems like quite an athlete. I used my charm and kept things sweet and nice. Before I knew it we were in one of the bedrooms snogging and touching each other like hound dogs, ahhh how I missed this life. 

The next morning I woke up and I had no idea what happened the night before but it must have been a really good night because I had a naked red head lying next to me. 

Christina's POV.

I knew everyone would be at Jimmy's big party but to be honest I didn't care anymore, in about a weeks time I would be in Dubai having the time of my life. I still haven't seen Bradley since the kiss we shared in his tree house and I couldn't help but think about it. I mean I don't know what to expect the next time I see Bradley, well it's whatever anyway. 

I got so bored so I decided to log on to nick time and sure enough there were tons of pictures on my timeline from the party so obviously I decided to take a peek. But then I paused, a specific photo fully caught my attention so I enlarged it. I couldn't believe it, Bradley and some red head girl were on a bed making out, I recognised the bedroom it was Jimmy's. I knew this guy was an asshole but damn he moves too fucking fast. 

This evidence just proves that me and him will never happen and that hes just a player like all the rest. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPLOAD AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A BIT RUBBISH BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE :) PLEASE GET MY READERS UP, KEEP SUPPORTING ME GUYS IT MEANS A LOT :)