Reincarnated In Another World?! The Beginning Of An Exciting New Adventure!

He opens his eyes to see houses, people, and a whole town. He felt overwhelmed that he really was in another world.

-The Town of Beginning Adventurers: Axel-

Zoren: Woah... This really is another world. Is this what it's like to be Isekai'd?

He walks around looking at the people on how they dressed, how the houses looked, how they interact with each other.

Zoren: Way different than the one I previously lived on that's for sure. No cars, no skyscrapers, pretty medieval themed that's for sure.

He kept walking around town, wondering what to do.

Zoren: I've heard that in situations like this, I should have some starting money.

He then puts his hands on his pockets wondering if he has some. He then felt something on his pocket.

Zoren: Oh!

He grabbed it out of his pocket revealing it to be a pouch. He then opens up the pouch inside to see a dozen of gold coins and a note inside it. He grabbed the note as it said the following:

"Here's a coin pouch full of eris. Eris is the currency in this fantasy world I sent you to. Make sure you take good care of it. Oh, and good luck on your adventures ahead! ;)

- Aqua, The Goddess of Water."

He then smiled and puts the coin pouch back in his pocket and starts walking again.

Zoren: That goddess lady said she granted me the powers of Goku but... I don't feel anything different really. And I'm still wearing my casual clothes. Not really feeling adventurer like if you ask me.

He continued walking around town.

Zoren: I wonder if I will ever encounter Kazuma in this world.

Meanwhile, onto Kazuma and Aqua...

Kazuma: It's a parallel world.

He began to grow excited.

Kazuma: Hey, this really is a parallel world!

He says excitedly.

Kazuma: W-Wait, I'm really going to be using magic and going on adventures in this world from now on?

Aqua however was not having it as she was basically thrown under the bus with Kazuma in the parallel world they are in.

Aqua: Ah...A-Ah... [starts whimpering]

Kazuma: Goodbye, shut-in life! Hello, new world! I can really start anew in this world!

She then began to start crying.

Kazuma: Hey, shut up. What am I going to do if everyone thinks I'm friends with a crazy woman? More importantly, isn't there something you're supposed to give me at a time like this? Look at what I'm wearing. I'm in a tracksuit. Here I am in a fantasy world, and all I have is a single tracksuit. isn't there a bare minimum of starter equipment I should- WO-WOAH!

In grief, Aqua began shaking Kazuma crazily for getting dragged as she was crying.

Aqua: WAAA!!!