Relaxing In The Hot Baths And A Mysterious Entity! A Tainted Past!

The group all arrived towards the Axis Church.

Kazuma: DAMN IT!! I WANT TO TALK TO WHOEVER'S IN CHARGE!! I'LL GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND!!

Zoren: Aqua! Aqua, where are you?! Let's talk this through!

Chousuke: The church is as lively as ever.

A female Axis priestess walks up to the three.

Axis Priestess: Oh, my! Whatever is the matter? Are you here for conversion? Baptism? Or... Are you here for me?

Kazuma: F-For you?

Axis Priestess: I'm just joking! Come now, don't take me seriously! Are you all right in the head? [giggles]

Zoren: Dude, you just got played.

Chousuke: Poor guy.

Kazuma: Shut up you two! What do I do now? I want to hit her with a fist!

Axis Priestess: Our high priest, Zesta-sama, is our screwing around while proselytizing...

Zoren: Zesta-sama?

Axis Priestess: That is, he's our spreading the glories of Aqua-sama's name. I'm sorry, but you three will have to come back another time.

Kazuma in the background: Wait, what did you say?

Chousuke in the background: He's doing what now?

Zoren: Um, excuse me miss, but did an arch wizard who wears red clothes and a beautiful blue haired arch priest passed here by any chance?

Axis Priestess: Oh, if you're looking for them...

She gestured her hand towards a familiar arch wizard who was sitting in the corner of the church with a traumatized look on her face while having registration papers bombarded onto her cape.

Megumin:

Kazuma: [shocked]

Kazuma: [shocked]

Zoren: Oh no, Megu!

Zoren quickly ran over to Megumin.

Zoren: Megu! Megu, are you alright?! Say something!

A familiar voice called out to her and her eyes set on to a familiar purple haired man. Within deep despair, she immediately hugged him tightly while bawling her eyes out.

Megu: [cries] Zorojuro!! It was so horrible!! I don't like this place at all! This town is the worst!!

Zorojuro: [sighs] Wasn't this your idea for us to go here in the first place?

Megumin: You're right... It's all my fault that we got into this mess.

Zoren: Hey now, Megu. Don't say that. [wipes her tears] I know you wanted all of us to have a great vacation and have a good time. Don't beat yourself up to it. If you want to blame someone, blame this town's people for ruining our great vacation!