The Rampaging Destroyer! An Embodiment Of Destruction!

Author-sama: Hello everyone! So it's official, the title of this fanfiction will be "KonoSuba: The Adventures of Z In This Wonderful World!". It is thanks to @deniskovalev2004 for suggesting the title. Shout out to him! Anyways, enjoy this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna: Destroyer alert! Destroyer alert!

Everyone in town began evacuating as soon as they heard about the destroyer approaching.

Luna: All citizens, evacuate at once! All adventurers, equip yourselves and report to the adventurer's guild!

Zoren had already geared up in his usual outfit and goes outside of the mansion.

Zoren: What's going on?!

Aqua: Kazuma! Zoren! We're running away! We're running far away!

She carried a bandwagon with all of their luggage and belongings in place.

Kazuma: Huh?

Zoren: Why?! What's happening?!

Megumin: The mobile fortress, Destroyer... Fighting that thing is reckless, at best.

Kazuma: I keep asking, what's a Destroyer?!

Darkness: An ancient weapon that went on a rampage. They say that where it passes through, not even grass remains.

Zoren: So it's that dangerous huh?

Darkness: Yes, it is.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

Zoren: Everyone, we're going to the guild.

Aqua: Why?!

Zoren: I understand if you all want to run away but do you think that after everything we've been through all to acquire this mansion and live comfortably, this "Destroyer" will just let it go to waste?!

Aqua: Zoren, you're crazy! What makes you think we can fight that thing?!

Zoren: Aqua, as a martial artist, I just can't sit back and watch the town and the rest of the people and including our mansion we just attained crumble. Whether my opponent is big or small, I won't go down so easily without a fight. Do we even call ourselves adventurers if we just flee and abandon the people in this town? What will they think about us?

Aqua: Zoren...

Kazuma: Zoren's right! I'll be going with him too! Like hell we're gonna let the house we finally earned, after so much work, be destroyed that easily!

Zoren: If you all want to run away now is the time! Me and Kazuma will handle this!

Aqua: Wait.

Zoren: Huh?

Aqua: We will go with you too.

Zoren: Aqua...

Aqua: But we better get out of this easily, Zoren...

Megumin: Yeah! You said we will find a way right? Let us help you out too!

Darkness: Yes, as a crusader myself and your ally, I can't just flee when the people are in danger.

Zoren: I knew you guys wouldn't give up that easily.

They all gave themselves reassuring smiles until Kazuma snaps them out of it.

Kazuma: Don't just stand there you morons! Let's go to the guild as fast as we can!

Zoren: Wait, Kazuma. I know a way we can get there instantly.