A Possessed Mask! A Devil King Commander?!

Zoren: Oh dear, where do I even begin with this episode?

-BEFORE-

Sena: Satou Kazuma! When we looked into the source of the monsters all around the town, we found them to be coming from the Keele Dungeon that you entered the other day!

Tama: Meow!

Zoren: Ah, Megu! I see that you have taken care of Tama well!

Inosuke: Kyu!

Chousuke: Inosuke is fine too. I knew we could count on our arch wizard.

Megumin: I took care of those two well just like you asked me too!

Kazuma: You can't just blame everything on us. I'll ask, just in case. You guys don't know anything about this, right?

Megumin: It means nothing to me, unless it has something do with explosion magic.

Chousuke: I was outside the dungeon with Megumin the whole time so I had nothing to do with this matter.

Darkness: Same goes for me. I haven't done anything likely to cause a problem.

Zoren: The same goes for me as well. I was only there to assist you in taking out the monsters and trying to find the treasure so I don't see how that's my fault.

Kazuma: A solid alibi, Zoren. And you?

Aqua: Of course not! You're doubting me way too much! If anything, there should be fewer monsters in that dungeon because of me!

Zoren: "Because of me"? Uhm, excuse us for a moment. Come with me.

He took Aqua's hand and walked away from the others.

Zoren: Care to elaborate further?

Aqua: Well, y'see, Zoren...

Zoren: Mhm.

Aqua: The magic circIe drew in that lich's room was a super serious effort!

Zoren: Oh?

Aqua: It should still be intact, with any evil entities being unable to approach it.

Zoren: What did you say just now?

Aqua: Wh-What's the big deal, Zoren? You're saying that as if I did a very bad thing! It's like I just said, the magic circle I put my best effort into should be keeping monsters away from-

Kazuma suddenly barges in out of nowhere.

Kazuma: YOU IDIOT!! Zoren, can I have the permission to hit your girlfriend?

Zoren: Absolutely not. That's assault.

Kazuma: Too bad!

-PRESENT-

The group were all walking towards the dungeon.