The Wish Granting Choker?! A Regrettable Consequence...

Author-sama: This chapter was actually confusing to make because since it's adapting the konosuba ova 1, there will be a few timeline issues such as the party mentioned still being in debt, how they've already met yunyun before, and how vanir wasn't in the episode yet. Either way, I'm sure you guys won't mind! Anyways, enjoy this episode!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Wiz's Workshop-

Kazuma: Hey Wiz, we're here.

Wiz: Kazuma-san! And I see the rest of you are here, too. Welcome!

Zoren: Hey, everyone!

He comes out of the backroom carrying three boxes which are littered with strange items and magic potions.

Kazuma: Zoren! I see you're working hard as always!

Chousuke: So it's true you actually work here part-time...

Darkness: Sorry to intrude in your shift, Zoren.

Zoren: Don't worry about it! You guys are always welcome to come by!

Aqua: Why did we have to come to the undead's shop? And also, why do you keep working for that undead, Zoren?

Zoren: Did you forget what I told you, Aqua? I've told you a million times before, to gain some money to help pay our debt. And honestly, I genuinely enjoy working here with Wiz. It's also a good way to pass the time since there isn't really much I can do.

Aqua: What?! You enjoy being around that undead more than me?! How could you?!

Zoren: Th-That's not what I meant!

Aqua: Oh, so I just don't matter after everything I've done for you?! Shame on you, Zoren!

Zoren: If you keep mouthing off like that, I will stop buying you booze for the rest of the month.

Aqua: W-Wait, I take my words back! I'm sorry!

Suddenly, Megumin turns to her left to a shelf of potions to see a certain crimson demon waiting for her. Knowing this, she quickly brushed it off and ignored her.

Megumin: Hmph.

Yunyun: I know you saw me just now! Why did you ignore me?!

Megumin: Ugh... Well if it isn't Yunyun, my self-proclaimed rival.

Yunyun: [gasps] I'm not self-proclaimed!

Megumin: Oh, was I mistaken?

Yunyun: Y-Yes! I really am your rival!

Chousuke: Wait a second, I've seen you from somewhere before.

-FLASHBACK-

The crying Yunyun ran passed a certain ninja which left him confused.

Yunyun: WAAA!! [cries]

Chousuke: What the hell is her problem?

-FLASHBACK END-

Chousuke: If I recall, you're that crimson demon girl that ran out crying from the magic shop I encountered the other day.

Yunyun: O-Oh, we've met before? Sorry, I don't remember seeing your face from somewhere...

Chousuke: That's fine. At least we can properly introduce ourselves now.

He walks closer to her and gestures a handshake.

Chousuke: My name is Chokyumeino Chousuke. It's nice to meet you.

Yunyun: C-Chokyumeino Chousuke?! Y-You mean you're, Speed-o'-Sound Sonic?! I-I see... My name is Yunyun. It's nice to meet you too...