New Gear Blessed On This Wonderful Party! Lizard Runners?!

Author-sama: Wow! 6k reads already?! You guys are insane! Thank you so much! Let's keep the numbers going! I'd also like to give a shout out to ctempolict_28757! Make sure to check out his book!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua: No!! No way!! Why do you guys want to go out that badly?!

Zoren: Come on, you two! At least give us a break from questing every now and then!!

Both Darkness and Megumin tried to move Zoren and Aqua off the couch.

Megumin: I can't cast explosion magic unless I'm outside! Zorojuro, let's go cast explosion magic together already!

Zorojuro: Nope! I'm staying here with Aqua! Go with someone else!

Megu: Hmph! [pouts cutely]

Darkness: Hmph. And here I thought you were willing to take another quest and continue adventuring with us, Zoren! It seems I misjudged you!

Zoren: Oh, please! Do you know how much work I've been putting in this party?! If you do, you'd know that even someone as powerful such as myself should deserve to take a break starting today! You guys can go if you like but the rest of us will just be staying here until the weather gets warmer!

Darkness: Monsters start to become active as spring approaches, so that means more work for adventurers! Isn't that right, Chousuke?

Chousuke: Leave me out of this.

Aqua: Are you guys children?! Are you two basically little kids who want to go play outside?! If you want to go out so bad, go without me and Zoren! We will just relax here!

Megumin: Who are you calling a little kid?!

Zoren: You're the only child in this damn party!

Megumin: What was that, Zorojuro?!

Darkness: You're acting far more childish right now, Aqua! The same goes for you too, Zoren!

Meanwhile, Chousuke leaned by the wall and crossed his arms watching them all argue.

Chousuke: They all argue over strange things.

Darkness: At this rate...

Darkness and Megumin: You'll end up like that.

The two looked at a certain NEET which even Aqua and Zoren agreed.

Chousuke: All the more reason not to end up like that.