An Epic Battle Against A Mighty Foe!

Author-sama: Hello readers! So I'm still in my vacation and I was growing impatient so I thought I'd release this chapter now! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chousuke: I've finally found you, Mitsuki Zoren. Today is the day you will fight with me and settle our score once and for all!

Zoren: Bring it on, "Speed-o'-Sound Sonic" Chokyumeino Chousuke!

Both of their auras begin to glow, emanating around the shop.

Kazuma: Oi, oi, what's gonna happen? Are those two idiots planning to fight here of all places?

Aqua: You know who those two remind me of? Megumin and Yunyun.

Megumin: H-Hey! What sort of impression do you have on me and that self proclaimed rival?!

Zoren: Sorry Wiz, but could you put my work on hold? I got a score to settle with this guy.

He took off his gloves and gives it to Wiz and started putting on his jacket.

Wiz: E-Eh?

Chousuke: Now then, shall we get started?

Zoren: By all means.

Just before they could engage in battle, Wiz interrupts them, putting her finger on both of their lips.

Zoren: W-Wiz?!

Chousuke: What's the big idea?!

Wiz: Now, now, you two. If you want to fight, settle it outside. My shop is not a place for people to fight in.

Zoren: Oh, I guess you're right. Sorry about that.

Chousuke: My apologies for lashing out. It's just that my lust for battle has completely taken over me just by seeing this man.

Wiz: Okay Zoren-kun, I will allow you to hold off your work for today. You've done alot to help in this shop.

Zoren: Thanks, Wiz.

Chousuke: Hey you, I know just the place for the two of us to fight in. Follow me.

Zoren: Uh, sure thing.

He was walking towards the door before he stopped and look at the others.

Chousuke: Oh, and your party members can come along too if they want to watch.

Zoren: That's fine. You guys wanna come along?

Megumin: Sure! We'll come along!

Kazuma: Fine by me. I'm actually interested to see a duel between you two.

Aqua: I-I'll come along too!

Zoren: Well then, it seems they want to come along as well.

Chousuke: That's not a problem, as long as they don't get in the way of our fight. Now let's go.

They all walked outside the shop with Wiz bidding them a farewell while waving at them.

Wiz: Come back again! And thank you for your help, Zoren-kun!

Zoren: Yeah! No problem, Wiz!

They all walked outside of the guild and kept on going straight. Eventually, they arrived onto a canyon where there are alot of trees and less snow in the way, just not too far from the guild.

Chousuke: This is the place.

Zoren: Woah! It's like we are in the grand canyon over here!

Chousuke: So, are we ready to begin our match?