The Beginning Of A Relationship! The Ronin And The Crusader!

Shortly after the guild's celebration of the defeat of Vanir, everyone headed back to the mansion where they were greeted by the gates opening on their own along with their furniture being returned back assisted by the guild knights.

Zoren: Home sweet home! Never thought we'd be getting our furniture back after such a looong time!

Aqua: Right? And now I can enjoy my sweet booze collection I've been saving up!

Zoren: You really need to control your drinking, Aqua...

Kazuma: Guys, what do you say we celebrate with a dinner's night? After all, our debt has finally been settled and we can all live peacefully!

Megumin: That sounds like a great idea, Kazuma!

Chousuke: If it's fine with you, I'd like to be the one to do the cooking.

Darkness: Wow, Chousuke, you can cook?

Chousuke: Of course. I was a former cook before I started adventuring to become a Ronin.

Darkness: Really? That's great!

Chousuke: Anyway, is everyone hungry?

All their stomachs rumbled in hunger.

Zoren: [laughs] Sound like we're gonna need an all out buffet!

Chousuke: Okay. Leave the cooking to me, I promise you won't be all disappointed.

Darkness: I'm looking forward to it.

-TIMESKIP-

After their furniture was returned, everyone waited in the dinner table looking forward to Chousuke's food.

Megumin: I wonder what Charanko is going to cook.

Zoren: Who knows? I'm looking forward to it as well.

Aqua: All I care about is what delicious food he's gonna serve! Hey, when's the food gonna be served?

Kazuma: You guys, learn how to be patient will you?

Darkness: [giggles] I'll go see what he's up to.

She stood up from her seat and heads towards the kitchen where she would find Chousuke preparing the ingredients for the cooking along with a puppet of himself.

Chousuke: Do you think everyone would like this dish oh great puppet?

"Oh yes certainly, Chousuke. They'd all love it!"

Darkness: Chousuke?

Chousuke: Eek! D-D-D-Darkness?! W-W-What brings you here?

Darkness: [laughs] Just wanted to pass by. And what is that doll in your hand? That's so silly!

Chousuke: It's a puppet version of myself. I brought this with me so I could entertain myself and pass the time while the food is being prepared. I've practiced a share fair of ventriloquism for a while.