A Familiar Ally Returns! A Forced Arranged Marriage?!

Aqua: Achoo!

Kazuma: My, oh my, are you catching a cold? Take care, now.

Aqua: You're sounding pretty nasal yourself, Kazuma-san. I'll hurry and fix this tracksuit for you.

Kazuma: You're the one who threw it in the fireplace, though.

Aqua's stomach rumbled in hunger.

Kazuma: My, oh my, feeling hungry?

Aqua: Actually, I guess I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I guess Zoren forgot to cook breakfast for us.

Kazuma: You're the one who got carried away and spend all our money booze, though.

Zoren: Cut the crap! It's not like she's the only one who spent all of our money. Didn't you also get carried away and said that the drinks were on you last night?

Kazuma: Oh, shut up! And what about you, huh?! Even you went on a money spending spree and proceeded to order every food and drinks on the menu!

Zoren: Oh, so you're also saying that it's my fault for having fun too?!

Aqua's stomach rumbled once again.

Aqua: But...! Everyone was having so much fun partying!

Kazuma held a bottle of booze with a scary look on his face.

Aqua: That looks like the fancy bubble I had hidden under my bed

Kazuma: I wonder if the pawn shop's open...

Megumin: Come here, Chomusuke.

Chomusuke: Nyaw...

Tama: Meow.

Megumin: Oh, of course you can sit down my lap too, Tama!

The two cats hurdled onto Megumin's lap and cuddled with each other.

Chousuke: [sighs] I'm not even gonna bother with those three... [softly pets Inosuke]

Inosuke: Kyu...

Aqua: Give it back! That's my last bottle! It's my last hope!

Kazuma: I'm gonna go trade it for cash right now! And if I can't, I'll just drink it all right here! Maybe that would warm me up a little!

Aqua: Don't! I can't fall asleep if I'm not holding that bottle!

Zoren: Hey, did you forget about me? You can't sleep with out me cuddling with you in bed either.

Kazuma: You're making demands like that after burning my tracksuit?! You ought to go sell that raiment, too!

Aqua: What are you saying?! This raiment is part of my identity as a goddess! There's no way I can sell it! Are you stupid? Why are you being so stupid?!

Zoren: I've been completely ignored...

Kazuma gestured his hand forward which surprised Aqua and proceeded to do a familiar skill.