Meet The Infamous Lich! A Haunted Mansion?!

On the stables...

Aqua: Achoo!

Due to vast coldness of the season, Aqua was shivering as she wore her elegant scarf due to the cold weather.

Aqua: So cold... I pawned my coat, too. It's so cold... Zoren, where are you so you could warm me up...?

A certain lavender haired boy then comes out of the stables. He appears to be wearing his adventurers jacket but still keeps the orange mittens to keep his hands warm.

Zoren: Phew, it's cold...

Aqua: Zoren, you're here!

The wind begins to blow and the fire inevitable starts to burn out from the wind.

Aqua: Th-The fire!

She then grabs a certain someone's tracksuit onto the fire to light it up even more.

Aqua: There.

Zoren: I wouldn't do that if I were you-

And then that certain someone who turned out to be Kazuma comes in and slaps the back of her head.

Kazuma: Hey, what are you doing?!

Zoren: And that's what I was trying to avoid...

Kazuma: Quit screwing around! What do you think you're doing to my only memento of Japan?!

Aqua: I don't have any choice! There's nothing else to burn! Zoren tell him!

Zoren: Uh...

Kazuma: Don't listen to her, Zoren! And hand over that raiment then you useless goddess! It looks like it would burn better than a tracksuit!

Aqua: Let go, you shut-in NEET! Warm me up! Warm me up more!

Zoren on the otherhand just stood there watching the two bicker.

Zoren: Those two never ceases to amaze me on how much they bicker

A strong gust of wind blows once again and the fire begins to disappear.