Another Crimson Demon?! The Arch Wizard's Self-Proclaimed Rival!

Author-sama: Hello everyone! So I'll not be working on the next chapter for awhile as I'm going to Dubai with my mom to visit my aunt who is pregnant and is about to deliver. I'll be working on the next chapter once I return home! Hopefully you all understand. Now enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua: Achoo! Cold... I'm so cold... Warm me up... Somebody warm me up...

Zoren then entered back in the living room where Aqua and Kazuma are.

Zoren: Gosh, they really took everything away... Even my own momento of Japan...

Aqua: Zoren!

She ran over to Zoren and tightly hugged him which surprised him.

Aqua: Warm me up, please! It's so cold and I need your comfort...!

Zoren: Yes, yes, Aqua.

He then offered his jacket to Aqua to which she gladly accepts. Only now that he took off his jacket that he realized that the room is very cold with the fireplace barely putting out any fire.

Zoren: Eek! C-Cold!

Aqua: Right? Now warm me u-

Suddenly, Kazuma screamed which startled both Aqua and Zoren.

Kazuma: AAAHH!!!

Aqua: What's wrong with you?!

Zoren: Oh, Kazuma, have you become a Super Saiyan too?

Kazuma: That's not it! Don't you get it?! Darkness went to deal with that lord last night and never came back! She's probably...

Aqua:

Kazuma and Aqua: AAAAHH!!!

Zoren: Wait guys, you don't mean she was... taken by that old guy a-and...

Kazuma: Zoren, don't think about it, don't think about-

Zoren: AAAHHH!!!

Aqua and Kazuma: AAAHHHH!!!