Triple Swoop ~ Kiera Walsh And Lucy Bronze

Kiera Walsh X Lucy Bronze X Reader

Mollie James: England Forward joins FC Barcelona Femini from Manchester City for World Record Fee

Manchester City have now reluctantly agreed to sell Mollie James after rejecting multiple offers from Barcelona this summer for not only her but also for Midfielder Kiera Walsh. The fee for her is officially undisclosed but it sets a new world record for a transfer in Women's Football.

James was keen on the move out of England after the Euro's Win.

Mollie James has completed her move to Barcelona from Manchester City for a World Record fee.

The fee for James, who has signed a three-year contract, is officially undisclosed but it sets a new world record for a transfer in the women's game.

The previous world record is believed to be Pernille Harder's £300k move to Chelsea from Wolfsburg in September 2020. However, US deals involve allocation fees and trade assets so final fees are undisclosed.

Man City reluctantly agreed to sell James after rejecting multiple offers from Barca this summer. James was in the final year of her contract and was keen on the move.

Man City are now looking at replacements for James before next Thursday's WSL Transfer deadline.

James played a key role for England as they won Euro 2022 this summer and in the final as the Lionesses beat Germany at Wembley, she scored the fourth and final goal of the match in the 119th minute as she was named England's most prolific goal scorer of all time beating Wayne Rooney's record, as she now has 56 goals internationally.

City have already lost several key players ahead of the new WSL season, with Caroline Weir joining Real Madrid, Georgia Stanway signing for Bayern Munich and Lucy Bronze moving to Barcelona.

Click here for more........

~~

I closed my phone after looking at the Sky Sports article, and I placed my phone on the bedside table.

It was only 10 am and I was ready to move out of my Manchester home, which was now only shared with Kiera, as Lucy had already moved into our apartment in Barcelona.

"Babe." I heard a mumble from my girlfriend as I rolled over into her arms with a small smile.

I just hummed in reply.

"What are you doing up?" Kiera asked as I cuddled into her chest.

"My phone was going wild." I shook my head. "The article went up this morning."

"Are you ready for your move?" Kiera asked me as she kept whispering in my ear, her hand running up and down my back.

"Nope..." I told Kiera, mumbling into her collarbone as I felt her hand stop movement at the base of my spine.

"Why not Mollie Bob?" Kiera mumbled into my hair as she kissed the top of my head.

"One don't call me that, and two cos you're not coming with us." I mumbled to my partner as I kissed her collarbone lightly with a smile.

"You know how much I want to follow with you and Luce, I can't right now, not until Gareth finds an acceptable offer, I would go with any offer, I wanna go to Barca." Kie told me as she smiled into the cuddle we were sharing.

"Imagine it now." I told her with a smile looking up at her through my lashes.

"Imagine what now?" I heard Kie whisper into my ear.