Euro's Draw ~ Vivianne Miedema

AN: Please send me any requests you would like to see in this book, and please answer all of the questions at the bottom of the chapter. 

Tonight was the night for the 2022 Women's Euro's draw, to find out the Group Stage of the tournament.

And here in mine and Viv's house were Tobin Heath (Tobes), Leah Williamson, Caitlin Foord (Cait), Lia Waelti, Jordan Nobbs (Jordy), Beth Mead (Beffy) and Mana Iwabuchi.

I was sat on the sofa as we all waited for the show to start, so i picked up the camera.

"Hiya!" I cheered to the camera which was leaned up in the Gogglebox fashion against the TV which was in the middle of the room, and we were all on the sofa watching absolutely nothing on the TV.

"Hello!" Cait told the camera with a wave from where she was cuddled up with Lia.

"Hey!" Viv told the camera from where she was led next to me as her arm was around my shoulders.

"Say hi everyone!" Cait told everyone with a smile.

"Hi!" Everyone shouted, well not Jordy.

"Say hi Jordy." Leah poked Jordy's cheek with a smile.

"Hi Jordy!" Jordy told us with a smile making all of us laugh at her words.

"We have Tobes on camera properly!" I cheered with the girls as Toby moved her beanie so it covered her eyes and mouth before Mana leaned over and she now moved to fix it.

"No, show your face." Mana told the woman with a smile, and I wanted to awe at how cute she was being now. Well how herself she was being.

"What are we all here for any way?" Leah asked as she leaned forward.

"The Euro's draw!" We all cheered and we smiled at this.

"And what teams are we after?" We all heard Toby's American accent ask us and the camera.

"Switzerland!" Lia told us with a smile raising her hand in the air.

"The Netherlands!" Viv added as she leaned forward to nod at Tobin who was on the other side of me.

"England!" Me, Leah, Beth and Jordy all cheered louder than the rest of the girls. "Oi oi!" As you can tell we're the loud and dramatic ones.

"I feel like it's been a while since we've had this camera in front of us." I told Viv as we nodded. "It was a really nice change though."

"We're all home from our international breaks now, so we have a lovely group of us here today!" I cheered with the group.

"Viv had one game as well with her national team, cos she's just started to clam up for us again." I told my girlfriend as she wrapped her arms around me with a smile.

"So there's so much happening right now, as we've said there's the women's Euro's draw today, which is why we're all here in our house." I told the camera with a nod.

"It's gonna be fun to see who joins me and my England girls up in Group A." I told the camera with a smile. "Viv who do you want? Lia?" I asked the two women who were at the edges of the groups.

"Anyone but Spain." Viv told me with a nod.

"Agreed." Lia added.

"Take anyone but Spain, what a good mindset." I told them with a nod.

"You don't want them either!" Beth told me as I nodded.

" Who would want Spain in their group?" I asked the girls like they were insane.

"Viv anything else from you before this all starts?" I asked Viv as she leaned her head onto my shoulder. "Nothing?" I turned my head to look at her.

"Absolutely nothing!" She told my as she moved her head a bit.