OW NO KYWA ~ Kyra Cooney Cross

Kyra Cooney Cross X Australia Player! Reader 

I was sat filming a TikTok, well I forced Kyra, Katrina or as we all call her Mini and Harper into the video with me. We were filming the Marshmallow game. I don't know how to explain it really. 

But I had already done one version of it with Beth and Kyra at Arsenal, but it was a fail, and I needed another one. 

I was sat on one side of Kyra, her hand placed delicately onto my thigh. Mini on the other side of Kyra, with Harper sat on my shoulders, her hands in my hair. 

Not just on my hair, in my hair! 

"One marshmallow!" I started the game off with as we started clapping our hands down on our thighs. 

"Check it out." Kyra unenthusiastically added to the game. 

"wooo." Mini continued with as I could feel the little devil on my shoulders wriggling about. 

"Two marshmallow!" I added trying to be enthusiastic. 

"Two marshmallow." Kyra added as she just continued on trying not to laugh at the toddler on my shoulders. 

"Check it out." Mini added to the game. 

"Check it out." I said with a smile as I was laughing at the child on my shoulders. 

"Wooo." Kyra added still very unenthusiastic. 

"Wooo." Mini now added, completely done with us already. 

"Three marshmallow!" I said as Harper started swaying from side to side now, and I just had to keep a tight hold on this child. 

"Three marshmallow." Kyra added in as she still tried not to laugh or fail. 

"Three marshmallow." Mini now said, her being the only one keeping the beat alive. 

"Check it out." I just said with a smile, trying not to let this child fall or my head would be on a platter. 

I'm not Mini's favourite child anymore out of me, Kyra and Harps, since I stole Harper for the day and we played hide and seek all through the hotel. 

"Check it out." Kyra added looking at me as she was on the verge of breaking. 

"Check it out." Mini added funnily for once. 

"Wooo." I just said with a smile. 

"Wooo." Kyra added to the game. 

"Wooo." Mini just said. 

"Four Marshmallow." I now said increasing our speed a little bit. 

"Four Marshmallow." Kyra said as she kept up with the pace for once. 

"Four Marshmallow." Mini added in and Harper was going for a little dance now. 

"Four Marshmallow."  I added in holding both of harper's legs now as she was vibing to this again. 

"Check it out."  Kyra started as she tried to remember where we were. 

"Check it out." Mini added in as she kept with us. 

"Check it out."  I added in with a smile, and Harper stopped wriggling so I could continued to the beats. 

"Check it out."  Kyra added, close to glitching already. 

"Wooo."  Mini told us with a smile. 

"Wooo." I added in laughing as Harper was messing with my hair. 

"Wooo."  Kyra said now laughing as she looked at my reflection. 

"Wooo."  Mini laughed along with us for once this game. 

"Five Marshmallow." I started with a laugh. 

"Five Marshmallow." Kyra continued still laughing at me. 

"Five Marshmallow." Mini told us all the most composed still out of us three. 

"Five Marshmallow." I continued, and it was going quite well so far, compared to what happened last time. 

"Five Marshmallow."  Kyra added in with a smile. Patting across both our legs as she was squished in the middle of us. 

"Check it out." Mini started for us with a smile. 

"Check it out." I told the camera still practically playing a game of try not to laugh. 

"Check it out." Kyra added in and I could tell she was loosing it. 

"Check it out." Mini told the camera still composed. 

"Check it out." I added in as I looked to Kyra to continue this streak. 

"Wooo." Kyra just said and she was glitching out, me and Mini tried to salvage it but it wasn't working as Kyra just kept her little glitch going. 

I was full on witch cackling as Kyra practically tackled Mini onto the bed, while Harper was probably the most composed out of all of us. For once. 

"Harper what is it?!" Mini asked her biological child. Getting no reply from the child on my shoulders. 

"Wooooooo!" I just said as I tried not to wheeze with laughter. 

"Marshmallow whoooooo!" Mini said cheering a little bit, when I felt Kyra's head in my hair for a second. 

"OWHHH!" I heard a cry for the child on my shoulders. "OW NO KYWA!" 

And Kyra was just cackling as was I now as I tried to not bend to drop the child on my shoulders. We were both just dead from all of this now. 

"MEAN KYWA!" Harper said, trying to swat the eldest of us three children, as mother Mini was just watching on. 

"Heyyy!" Mini told her child as I just kissed the top of Kyra's hair with a smile. 

"Poor love." I told her as I patted the spot Harper had swatted her. I just held my hand over my mouth trying to stop the cackles from leaving my soul. 

Mini was just sending the poor child the biggest mother look ever. It was a look me and Kyra were used to by now, especially our first year on the Tillies. 

"OWWWW MY HAIR!" I just said still laughing my head off, as I felt Harper just tugging at my freshly died roots. 

"That was so cute!" Kyra just said with a smile. 

I just heard Harper saying complete and utter gibberish as she kept up her act of tugging at my hair. 

And we all just fell backwards as I wanted this child off of my shoulders now. "SAVE ME!" 

"Help is on the way dear!" Kyra just said with a laugh. 

AN: I have fallen in love with this video on TikTok and had to do it on here! So have at it! xx If you have any requests please send them my way my loves. Love you all. xx