She's Back ~ Alexia Putellas

I was on the bench, waiting for my time to come back this game, if I got the chance to, I had been off for most of this game after a nasty tackle to my ankle during the second half of the Chelsea semi final of the Champions League. 

But I watched on from the bench as Alexia was warming up, as she got ready for her return. The one thing i had wanted for my girl this past year, was her return. And if I didn't play and I watched her come back then it would be worth it. 

So i watched my love walk onto the pitch, gaining cheers from everyone as we were away from the home ground sadly so there was no Camp Nou cheer for her, but this would be worth it. So see that smile of her's again as she played her heart out. 

And I sat there not caring about gaining playing minutes from this match as I needed to see her play again, and I got that exactly, as she seemed to get back into her groove slowly. And it was what I loved seeing from her. 

So when the match whistle was blown for the end of the match, I was quick onto the field, jogging towards my love, taking her in my arms. 

Her head implanting itself into my neck as I could feel my neck get wet as a few tears fell down from her eyes. 

"I'm so proud of you." I told her as I swayed her back and forth the few cameras that captured the pitch were locked onto our embrace. 

"How did you know I needed that?" I heard Alexia's voice croak as she looked at me for a short second before she hid her face in my neck again. 

"I just know you love. I know you." I muttered into Alexia's ear, kissing behind her head for a second as my arms were practically glued around her shoulders. 

"You're proud of me?" Alexia asked me in a small voice knowing it wouldn't come out otherwise. 

"Of course I am!" I told her looking up for once. "You're back and you're gonna thrive, we're gonna thrive with you." I told her muttering the last part in her ear. 

I just slowly moved my hand towards Alexia's playing shorts, keep your mind out of the gutter! Ya nasty! 

And I placed my pointer finger through the loop where the knot was tied, like I would normally do. it was like my love language. I just held it there.

"What on earth?" Alexia chuckled as she watched my finger's movement.

"What? I always do this." I told Alexia with a smile. "And now I get to do this always cos you're back and I can do this always."  

~~

AN: I was thinking about writing a sole WOSO book, please give me any sort of idea to help me with all of this including love interest ideas, what the book should be based off of, or just anything for the book that I could use.