Rain Never Hurt Nobody ~ Jule Brand

Jule Brand X Wolfsburg Player! Reader 

Rainy days were normal where I came from in England, but here in Germany, it wasn't so bad. But when it rained, it didn't trickle oh no it was a full on shit storm. 

So when our training was outside for the day we all knew we would end up a tip, but there was a new shower at the Wolfsburg grounds, well it wasn't a shower. More of a waterfall of water coming from the roof of the reception area at training. 

I just wanted to catch Jule under it. Jule hated the rain, especially in comparison to how much I loved it. 

So walking back in with our jackets on I smiled as I walked in with Jill, we were old friends from Arsenal as we played their together for a year before I moved onto play here. 

I raced back to where Jule was walking in with Lena Oberdorf as I grabbed her aorund the waist. 

"Ahhh! Liebe!" Jule shouted as I spun her around, my head going into her neck before I kissed her. 

Everyone was avoiding the waterfall before I picked Jule up again, as her blush was still settling in her cheeks. 

"No! No! No! No love!" Jule scremaed at me in German as I laughed placing her under the flowing waterfall, soaking her to the bone. 

"I'm gonna get you." Jule told me as I stepped away from her while she was just coming out from under the water fall. 

"Oh no!" Lena told me as she walked past me patting her head as I nudged her with my elbow lightly. 

"Are you alright?" I asked Jule as I slowly stepped towards her, ONLY once she was away from the water. 

"Yeah." She told me letting me kiss her quickly before we continued out walk inside with Lena. 

"Say hi to the camera." Lena told us. 

"Hallo!" I told the camera with a smile. 

We just had a fun little dance before me and Jule were told to go inside to dry off, as we were soaking wet. 

~~

An: I looked up Jule Brand last night on TikTok as I had only heard a little bit about her, and now she won't stop appearing and I can't complain. And the Germany match this morning GOD! 

And this new WOSO book has a brand new google form, most of it is multiple choice, so please go check it out, and sorry it's so long, just want to cover my bases.