You Can't Be Doing That~ Lucy Bronze

Lucy Bronze X England Player! Reader

I sat on top of a table as I sat, my legs spread out on either side of on corner of the edge. I watched on as Lucy was in the middle of her photoshoot with some of the girls. 

I smiled watching my love as she had fun, my wedding ring still on, as we didn't have to take them off just for our suit shoot. 

And I was honestly so fucking happy I got to watch the behind the scenes of this, seeing Lucy in any sort of suit, it made me remember back to when I first fell for her, and our wedding day, last August. 

I caught Lucy winking at me as she started to play around with Lauren James in the shoot before she moved a few steps in front, looking not even down the camera, but behind it and the photographers. Towards me. 

I smiled watching her as she smirked. 

I just bit my bottom lip watching my wife as she swayed back and forth, her hands pressed together. Her shoulders honestly looking like something from my dreams. 

She just kept that stupid smirk on her face, as she rubbed her fingers together, before she left the shoot, still swaying with every step she took towards me. 

"You know, you can't do that." I told Lucy as she walked up to me, after leaving her shoot with some of the girls. 

"Oh why not?" Lucy asked me a massive smirk on her face. 

"Cos you know......" I started to tell her as she stood between my legs with a smile, her arms going around my waist, mine hanging on my shoulders, my ice cube fingers rubbing small circles on her shoulders. 

"Know what?" She asked me as her warmer fingers ran back and forth on my lower back under the white vest I was wearing. 

"You're doing this on purpose!" I whined as I shook my head. 

"Oh shush, you don't hear me complaining when you wear dresses or any of those skirts." Lucy told me muttering in my ear. 

"Well don't complain, or you won't see me in them again." I todl her shaking my head with a small smile. 

"Oh shush." Lucy told me, quickly pecking me with a smile. 

"CHILDREN IN THE ROOM!" Millie and Rachel screamed at me as they covered Lauren and Katie Robinson's eyes with a laugh. 

"Come on, they're twenty, they've probably seen worse, come on!" I told them with a laugh. 

~~

I have another Love Island book idea that I want to see what your opinions are. I know I've been planning lots of books, but I have summer where I want to start writing them, or to get the ideas for them and decide what will happen with the book. 

Please answer the questions in the URL here, the multiple choice are all required but the actual long answer questions for OC requests, Love Island Season and facts are all not required, its only if you have any ideas: