Knockouts ~ Jill Roord

Jill Roord X Arsenal! Reader (Set in 2022) 

I was filming for We Play Strong like normal for me, but I hadn't done this in a while, like I used to do it with Jill. But now that she's partially across Europe in Germany, while I'm still in cold England. 

But it was time for us to actually head over to Germany to play Wolfsburg in the second leg of the UEFA Champion's League. 

But playing against Jill for the second time as a part of two different teams was hard, as I knew this would be part of the small window of opportunity I would get to see her this year, until I ended my contract with Arsenal. 

So that was why I was on my phone at the table with the girls, as we filmed each other before we got on the plane to go to Wolfsburg. 

"Where are we going today?" Katie asked me as I was stood by her.

"Germany!" I cheered as I raised my arms up, doing a little dance. 

"Who are we going to see this week?" Lia asked me as she hung her arms around my neck. 

"Jill-de!" I shouted with a smile on my face, my arms flapping about quite wildly. 

"She's gonna see her girlfriend!" Katie teased me as she looked at me funny. 

"No! I'm gonna beat her in the match!" I told the girls with a smile as I got excited to see Jill, the butterflies in my stomach were very fucking clear to me right now. 

"Steph!" I cheered for the Aussie to turn around, my German accent changing the way the words sounded, but she knew it was me calling for her.

"What?" She asked us.

"Where are we going today?" Katie asked the Aussie with a smile.

"Germany!" She cheered with us. 

"Time to go home!" I told the group with my body shaking as I started jumping around slightly. 

I walked onto the bus seeing Nikita led down on the table.

"Nikita goodnight." I told my fellow English International.

She suddenly sat up and waved at the camera like a complete 180 and we both just laughed as I fist bumped her as we walked past her, going to our seats further back of the bus, as Mana joined us there.

~~

"Where am I going?" I asked Katie as I went to find my seat today on the plane.

"Here you are." Katie told me with a smile.

"Thank you, flight attendant. Thank you." I told her with a smile. "Jordy!" I cheered for the girl as Katie lifted me bags up for me.

"How much do i owe you?" I asked her smiling.

"50 quid." Katie told me as I laughed loudly.

"Oh shove off!" I told her as I bumped her hip with mine.

"Have you got FOMO?" I asked Jordy as I moved to sit behind her on the plane as she was sat next to leah.

"FOMO?" Jordy questioned me and I just nodded at her.

"Yeah do you know what that means?" I asked Jordy with a smile and a raised eyebrow in her direction.

"FOMO of what? The plane?" Jordy asked me and I couldn't stop my cackles here at all.

"Fear Of Missing Out. That's what FOMO means." I told Jordy with a laugh. "FOMO of the plane?"

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked Jordy with a smile.