We Can't Keep Her ~ Kerstin Casparij

Kerstin Casparij X Manchester City! English! Reader 

I was led with all of the girls in recovery, as we were doing some puppy yoga as a nice treat for us after this season, before we would all go off to the World Cup. 

And I just focussed on the yoga, trying not to look at Kerstin who I knew wanted a puppy, as she had all of them around her. Like she was their mother. It was too cute. 

"This one's my favourite!" I heard Kerstin tell me, as she pointed to the puppy she held in her hand, as she knocked her head against my knee, while I stretched. 

"Her name's nugget!" Kerstin told me so proudly as I just looked at her the same way she looked at that bloody puppy. 

"I'm gonna take you home!" Kerstin told me as she looked at the baby on her chest, and I just shook my head. 

"Love, we can't get a puppy." I told her as I sat behind her, her head leaning on my legs. 

"No don't jump over your brothers and sisters." Kerstin told the little guy in her arms and |I just wanted to take them all home with me, but I know we can't get a puppy just before we both go off to Australia for two months. 

"No don't do that, no don't give her attention!" Kerstin told the puppy as I finally placed a hand out towards the thing, letting it lick my hand as it went up, almost standing on Kerstin's neck. 

"Oh!" Kerstin just said as the puppy jumped off her shoulder and on top of one of it's siblings. 

"Night love." Kerstin told me, as I just shook my head biting my lip, running a hand through Kerstin's hair. 

"God help me." I said to myself, as the camera which ha been mostly focussed on Kerstin finally panned up to me.