Who Doesn't Love Injuries ~ Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema

Beth Mead X Vivianne Miedema X Arsenal Player! Reader 

It was almost halfway into the season, and it was Arsenal versus Manchester United. I mean I was so excited to see some of the Lionesses again tonight, but with everything that has happened to Arsenal this season, if we got anymore injuries I would scream. 

I mean playing alongside my girlfriends was always fun, they knew me so well and playing up front alongside them both was a massive thing for us. 

I mean we could practically read each others minds at this point, and having us all on the pitch was a massive advantage. 

Me and Beth were definitely the loud ones in our relationship, we brought out Viv's louder side, and she also calmed me and Beth a lot and mellowed us out. 

~~ 

I went out to try to press Mary early on in the game as I noticed her taking her sweet time and I needed to piss her off, she was one of my best friends so I could also distract her. 

Sadly that was my demise this game as I was too close to her as she booted the ball in an attempt to clear it away from me, but I was still close enough for me to get caught by the ball. 

And get caught by the ball, I mean I had a lovely contact with the ball, via my face. 

Well not just my face, my nose and my mouth. 

And I knocked my head backwards as I fell over onto my arse after the contact I felt, and I led on my back covering my nose with everything knowing I was already bleeding the heaven's down. 

I think game play continued for a few seconds as I felt Mary stand next to me before she sat down and she moved my hand before I heard more people come running towards me. 

And I heard the whistle get blown as players started to notice that I wasn't standing up and coming around to play on, as the ball was in the midfield. 

I went to sit up but that was very unsuccessful as Mary shoved me back down as Beth and Viv caught me so they pushed me down slowly. 

"Relax you're bleeding badly." And Beth rolled me onto my back.

"You having fun there?" I heard Viv ask me as she joined me on the grass as she moved a strand of my hair away from my face. 

I heard the girls shout for medics as I could now tell this was a lovely nose bleed and maybe more. I rolled onto my side as I spat out some blood from my mouth that I could tell was collecting. 

"Why are you bleeding?" Beth asked me as she opened my mouth even as I went to protest. "No, we need to see if a tooth is out." 

"Damn." I heard Caitlin mutter as she looked my way and I could tell there was something wrong. 

"What's happened?" I asked her as I spat out some more blood. 

"Dude you have no tooth!" Steph added as she was so shocked about it all. 

"WHAT?!" I said as I sat up but I was pushed down again as they kept my nose bleed at bay. 

"How fun." I said with a laugh as the medics got to me. 

"She lost a tooth." Viv told them, the calmest of us, as she passed them the tooth which had gone onto the grass after me spitting out blood. 

"And she has a nose bleed." Caitlin added as she pointed to the blood flowing from my nose. 

"You alright to play on?" One of them asked me as they pulled me up and I had cotton up my nose. And they had already slightly checked me for a concussion from the blow to the face.