Accent Issues ~ Danielle Van De Donk

Danielle Van De Donk X Lyon Player! Geordie! Reader *Just so you know now, the OC have a very thick Georgie accent.* 

"Hello, I'm Danielle Van De Donk!" Daan told the camera with a smile as we were sat together, my legs over hers, we were a very public couple. 

"Howay man!" I told the camera with a smile, I never changed the way I say hi, and it's never gonna change. "I'm Amelia Brown." 

"What is the way you say hi!" Daan asked me. 

"It's the way I say hi. Howay man." I told her as I laughed at her face. 

"What are we playing today?" Daan asked the camera as I held her hand. 

"Today we're not playing a game, you will be reading fan questions and opinions on twitter, which we have been asking for, for about a week now." The Lyon video producer told us with a smile. 

"So here are the tweets, you have Daan's and Daan you have Amelia's." He told us as we nodded and i held mine in my hands. 

"I'll go first!" Daan loudly announced as I laughed. 

"How many hours in a day are there? Because I think Millie Brown spends about 72 hours of the day with Danielle Van De Donk!" Daan read out. 

"I don't spend too much time with Daan, I mean we have quite a bit of time apart." I told her with a nod, it was unconvincing but we spent a lot of time with each other, as we didn't know French and we are together so why not. 

"I mean we do our own thing at home, I am trying to complete my degree or I'm on walks with Teddy, that's it." I told the camera shrugging with my lips pursed together. 

"What do you miss the most about England?" Daan asked me as she continued with fan questions for us. 

"I divvina, pet." I told Daan, her face going a tomato shade of red like it does when I usually call her pet. 

"God you calling me pet." I heard Daan mutter as I watched her shake her head a bit, and she tried to cover up her blushing cheeks but failed as I laughed loudly. 

"Why, pet?" I asked her as I smirked and I raised a singular eyebrow. 

"Let's get back on with the quiz!" She told me as she shoved the card in my face. 

"Fine, I'd say how people understand me." I told them all with a nod. 

"Like, I have a translator here just for talking with the girls. In ENGLISH!" I told the camera as I shook me head. 

"What do you think of Jill Scott?" Daan asked me about my cousin. 

"A right nebby bugga." I told the camera before I laughed, and Daan had an absolutely lost look on her face. "Nah, she's canny." 

"What?" Daan and the producers asked me, as my accent had gotten very thick. 

"A right nebby bugga." I told her with a smile. "A nosey girl!" I clarified for the camrras with a smile. 

"Do I need to put on subtitles for English people as well?" I heard the producer ask me. 

"Well sor ry." I told him as I pulled a face. 

"He was gan propa radge then." I whispered to Daan and the camera with a small shrug and a smile. 

"Huh?" I heard her ask me as she leaned closer to me. 

"He's getting a bit pissy." I changed my wording as Daan still looked a bit lost. 

"He's looking mad." I told her while I leaned my head on her shoulder as Daan looked so amused by my words.