247.

Unknown Number

8:04 am
I filed for my resignation today. It is immediate. I'm sorry for everything, Rafi. – Ace

8:05 am
Magkasabwat kayo, 'di ba? Ng mommy ni Anthony?

8:07 am
I'm sorry.

8:09 am
Tell me. I want to hear it from you.

8:10 am
Yes.

8:12 am
Akala ko kasi, kapag pinabalik ko si Ninang Anna, harmless lang. That she'll get what she wants and I'll get you. Because I just wanted a threat to shake you and Anthony up. So he'll let go of you... then you'll be with me.

8:13 am
Harmless? Patawa ka.

8:14 am
You think that's harmless, Ace? Kahit hindi pinagbabantaan ni Anna ang buhay ko ngayon, hindi 'yon 'harmless' lang! Dahil masasaktan si Anthony kung nangyari ang gusto mo.

8:15 pm
And he's already going through a lot. Kaya tingin mo kaya ko 'yon? Na masasaktan siya dahil sa'yo? It will double the pain for me.

8:16 am
I wanted to fight for you. Gusto kong gawin lahat, para wala akong pagsisihan.

8:17 am
Funny how you keep saying that you want a chance with me and to fight for me, but I know what you've been feeding Anthony. I know you told him that I have a lot of guys in my past. That my past is nothing but me playing. That I am an easy girl

8:18 am
So why? Why do you still want me if you never really valued me?

8:19 am
Gusto kong masira ka sa kanya. Gusto kong bumitiw siya sa'yo.

8:20 am
He's not like you. Hindi siya bibitiw dahil lang mukha akong madaling babae o dahil sa nakaraan ko.

8:21 am
Kaya nitong mga nakaraan, sa tuwing inuulit mo sa akin na kaya mo rin gawin ang mga ginagawa niya para sa akin, natatawa na lang ako. Alam mo kung bakit? Kasi hindi mo kaya.

8:22 am
You will never be Anthony.

8:23 am
I wanted to at least try, for you.

8:24 am
In some fucked up way, that's how you want to love me. By breaking my heart over and over again.

8:25 am
Tama na, Ace. Napapagod na ako.

8:26 am
I've long forfeited the game with you. You're not worth losing for.

8:27 am
This is me folding my cards, Rafi.

8:28 am
I'm sorry for playing you. Sa lahat ng ginawa ko.

8:29 am
I'll always regret that I didn't do better, that I didn't love you better.

8:30 am
You giving me less is me learning that I deserve more.

8:30 am
So thank you, Ace. Thank you for showing me the love that I don't deserve. The love that I would never settle for again. Thank you for being less than what I deserve.

8:30 am
Now, I have more with Anthony. And I would never regret that. 🙂