295.

ANTHONY

After months and months of talking about golf, we're finally doing it as a family. Well, they have been doing it together since I was younger, but this is the first time I get to join them so we're all excited to play.

All of my ninongs are members here, so they have the exclusive use to the amenities such as the viewing decks. According to my dad, they always get the biggest one for our family so my ninangs and the girls have a place where they can stay. Lalo na kapag ayaw maglaro ng mga kababata ko at gusto lang manuod.

"I'm not going on the turf. Mainit!" Eliana announced as she took her seat. Ate Carrie and Ate Callie—Ninang Cara's daughters, both agreed with her as they fanned themselves.

"Akala ko pa naman maglalaro ka. Bihis na bihis ka," baling ko kay Eliana. She's wearing a short black skirt like Rafaela's in a different color—well, I think most of the girls are except my ninangs, then a red polo shirt.

"Gusto ko lang pretty ako kahit naka-display lang ako dito," sagot niya pa habang sinusuklay ang buhok na nakalugay. I think she's going to put it up but Matti went to her and softly pulled the hair brush out of her hand to help her fix her hair.

Everyone got pretty occupied in preparing while waiting for our caddies. Matti busied himself by braiding Eliana's hair as Elijah ties Monica's shoe laces. Elliot also opened the mini fan that he is carrying for Anaya as Rafaela pulled me to put a white towel on my back.

"Wear your cap and shades," sabi niya pa habang inaayos ang dri fit polo shirt na suot ko. I didn't mind even though the boys are already giving me looks. I like it when she takes care of me, I'm not shy about it.

"May water sa akin kapag nauhaw ka. I brought my pink flask with me," she added and I nodded while fixing the neck fan on her.

"I'll teach you how to play later. Kapag malilim na," I told her.

"It's okay. I'll be with the girls muna. Ayaw rin naman nila mabilad."

I kissed her forehead before she lets me go because Ninong Ethan kept calling me. Dumating na ang mga equipment namin at ang mga caddies kaya nag-a-aya na sila bumaba sa turf—the grass part of the golf course.

"Ano na, Tunying? Kami ni Elliot tas kayo ng daddy mo?" hamon sa akin ni Ninong Ethan habang hawak ang golf club na napili. I've noticed that the top part of his golf club's grip has letters engraved on it. SASC. It's Ninang Simone's initials.

"You're so whipped," I teased him but he just smiled.

"Ba't ka ba atat na atat?" sabi ni Daddy nang lumapit siya sa amin ng ninong ko. "Ano? Gusto mo malampaso ng baguhan?"

"Tang inang 'to," mura niya kay Daddy habang nakatawa. "Months ago, Anthony didn't know how to play. Now, you're both trash talking me."

"Elliot! Papa needs back up!" sigaw niya pa.

"Kaya mo na 'yan, Pa!"

"Anak... duo nga ng mag-ama. May duo bang mag-isa lang ako?" sagot ni Ninong Ethan. "Elijah!"

"Papa, Monica wants to walk around the country club. I'm taking her," Elijah answered back before holding Monica's hand. "Let's go, Moni."