金継ぎ

Hi mga mami! Thank you for making it until the end of Megamind Tunying and Lumpia Babe's story.

I'm grateful for the chance to tell their story even though I was scared to write again. Because I don't feel like myself. Haha. Parang hindi ko makuha 'yong mga gusto kong sabihin sa isinusulat ko, unlike before where I was sure.

Still, I hope you enjoyed their journey. I hope it brought comfort the way it did for me! :)

Some chika too:
• Anthony's name is from Viscount Anthony, sa Bridgerton. His character is also inspired from that.
• The plot is inspired from Katy Perry's Not Like the Movies, Ed Sheeran's The Joker and The Queen, and Niki's Plot Twist.
• I didn't watch the movie Megamind. I only read the plot. I only did no'ng kailangan ko nang humugot sa movie ng deeper meaning.

'Yon lang! Haha

I've been honest that this has not been a great year for me, that's why I have been writing less. Nevertheless, it's a humbling journey. To be at your worst means that it will only get better from here. And that is what we all deserve.

We all deserve a kind of love that makes us feel at home with ourselves. The kind that will help us grow and learn without sharpening our mistakes as swords that will strike when we are at our most vulnerable.

We all deserve a love that is freeing, true, and above all else, kind—when we couldn't be one for ourselves.

Hiling at dasal ko na makauwi rin tayo sa tahanan na nararapat para sa ating mga puso.

Sa ngayon, sana maging sapat ang unang tahanan ng puso natin—sarili muna. At para sa sarili.

Mahal ko kayo. Thank you for embracing me and keeping me sane.

Araw-araw,
Pat ♡