𓊈 O n e 𓊉

↻⥥↺

"𝓟-𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮, 𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓭, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭" Hermione Granger stuttered, holding back tears, as she lay on the ground, cowering before her husband-to-be.

"Understand what?!" he replied, furiously, towering over her, "I've had enough! I'm not stupid, you know, I know you're cheating on me with Mclaggen! You visit his house every week!".

"I-I need to! He's a suspect of Experimental Breeding and the Ministry has assigned me to inspect his house!" she whimpered, trying to escape from the room.

"Yeah right, that's not going to work anymore. I want you to quit" Hermione's jaw dropped, she shook her head, getting up and leaving, slamming the door behind her.

↻⥥↺

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓶 𝓘 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸, 𝓖𝓲𝓷𝓷𝔂?" croaked Hermione, weakly. "Nothing, you stay here, and I'll teach that git a lesson" Ginny growled, standing up.

"Take care of her" she instructed to Blaise, who was making scrambled eggs for dinner. He nodded, astounded.

"Are you alright? I just made some soufflé, if you want" he offered, from the kitchen window, Hermione grinned, shaking her head.

"No, you're sick, look at that temperature!" Blaise gasped, looking at the thermometer he had brought from a kitchen shelf, still wearing his 'Kiss the Cook' apron.

"Here, at least have some of my traditional tiramisu! The recipe's been in my family for centuries!" he insisted, placing a plate of the goopy goodness before her.

Tempted, Hermione gave in, gobbling up the delicious dessert in one bite. Zabini grinned, "Good, isn't it? My mother taught me, too bad she's dead now".

Her eyes widened, as though mechanically, she apologized, but since her mouth was still full, only incomprehensible grunts came.

After gulping down the tiramisu, she wiped her mouth with her sleeve. "So, how's family life going? Heard from your old friends?". Sighing, Zabini shook his head.

"Pansy visits occasionally, but Draco seems to have disappeared from the face of earth since graduation," he explained.

Hermione raised her eyebrows, suspiciously, placing the plate down, "Huh,".

↻⥥↺

"𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸, 𝓼𝓲𝓻, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾?" asked the lady at the desk, with a smile that didn't reach quite up to her eyes.

"I have an appointment with Mr. Bloomenfeld" the ginger-haired man watched as the woman filed through a book, searching for the date and time.

"You're Mr. Weasley? We need an ID card, just to make sure" the man held up a blank card, with the word 'Raffish' etched onto it with an orange tint. The lady nodded, handing him a red pin, "Mr. Bloomenfeld will meet you now,".

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟐𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬